[quote]Shandera @ Choice Scarf
Shadow Tag
Timid
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power Ice

Pokemon in the top 50 whose standard sets can be trapped, outsped and OHKO'd (after SR)

Nattorei, Doryuuzu (assuming no sand), Breloom, Jaroda, Espeon, Garchomp, Scizor, Ulgamoth, Zapdos, Dragonite, Genosect, Cloyster, Starmie, Erufuun, Gengar, Zoroark, Borutorosu, Forretress, Salamence, Randorosu, Skarmory, Gliscor, Latios, Metagross, Jirachi, Lucario, Kojondo.

That's 27/50. So just to reiterate; a whopping 54% of the metagame are forced into a checkmate position by Shandera. If you would like to continue your 'what about Duggy and Maggy!' arguments then I challenge you to compile a similar list of statistics and see if the aforementioned get anywhere near to the franky preposterous figure of
54%.[/quote]

And now, for my own points:

[img]http://209.85.62.24/114/106/0/p365174/ShanderaFront.gif[/img]

Ghost/Fire
60 HP / 55 Atk / 90 Def / 145 SpA / 90 SpD / 80 Spe
Weak to: Rock, Water, Dark, Ghost, Ground
Resists: Bug (4x), Fire (sans Flash Fire), Grass, Ice, Steel, Poison
Immune: Fighting, Normal, Fire (with Flash Fire)

Shandera, one of the most defining Pokemon of the 5th Generation metagame. It traps whatever you want it to, kills it, and then runs. And there's nothing you can do to stop that except pack one of two things: A Shed Shell or a Tyranitar to revenge kill it with Pursuit. I'll bring up 3 major points, and then we'll have at it.

~He is able to 1HKO 54% of the metagame after Stealth Rock
~Because of Shadow Tag, you are unable to switch to a counter after he is sent in
~He is able to switch in and out under many opportunities, as he has 6 resistances and 2 immunities, assuming no Flash Fire

There is nothing more for me to say.

I know Shandera's a bitch and I hate him myself, but I don't really think he's quite Uber worthy. Once you've killed something, the opponent can easily bring in something to resist your attack, and get up a sub, set up, or whatever

PO is working on the case so we should wait and see what they say cause we kinda cant ban a pokemon due to 1 out of 3 abilities.So lets just leave it to them to decide on the faith but lets puts Shandera in OU for now and try to handle the faggotry til then.

Keep your Hawk Eye on tis mates:
[url="http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?2870-Suspect-Discussion-Shandera"]http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread...ussion-Shandera[/url]

Its not looking good for Shandera if the results come in Positive for faggotry.

[size=1]I personally hate shadowfag Shandera, I also hate it scarfed. Nitrocharge + Flash Fire is the only thing Proshit using or Trick room+Flash Fire which is more useful.[/size]

Fair enough. We'll go with what our P.O. leaders decide; they know what they're doing more than we do. As for now, Shadow Tag Shandera remains OU, and that leads to the end of our Suspect Pokemon.

[b][size=3][color="#FF0000"]TOPIC CLOSED[/color][/size][/b]