Pick up ability

UgandaPanda

• Administrators

It might be third considering that's the base of the game but I'll see if I can find anything.

EDIT:

Uh.

Pickup

The effect of the ability Pickup is described in the def Kernel.pbPickup in the script section PokemonField.

The items that a Pokémon with the ability Pickup can find depends on that Pokémon's level.

Whatever that means!

I'm thinking every item that's available from pickup is in the game. I mean 5th gen pokemon and dream world abilities are incorporated so why not the pickup items?

And I think that definition means that the higher the level of the pokemon with the ability , the better the items.

Edited by Joyrich

i have pick up on pachirisu and it is useful as hell!! i got revives before you can even buy them and super potions and rare candys and even a sun stone. he may be weak but he does give some high end items when he is on a high level and he saves me money!

Edited by bocoom

after checking the items list on bulbapedia i think the list the creator used is black and white because its the only one were it can pick up a sun stone on the level i had pachirisu

after checking the items list on bulbapedia i think the list the creator used is black and white because its the only one were it can pick up a sun stone on the level i had pachirisu

Thank you , you've just clarified my theory. ^_^