Where to? [Episode 18 Spoiler]

FrogStar

Spoiler

Actually, you have to go down the mountain to find Hardy. Look for another Rock Climb spot in the area with the waterfalls. The spot where you currently are is just for the Blastoisinite, Scyther, and Bagon.

5 minutes ago, ExsStorm said:

Hide contents

I'm a little lost. Hardy said to go to the top of the mountain, right? So I'm at the top and I enter this cave, and all I find is this. Did I go the wrong way?

help.png

help.png

Spoiler

this cave is the one from the bagon event

2 minutes ago, iDunno said:
  Hide contents

Actually, you have to go down the mountain to find Hardy. Look for another Rock Climb spot in the area with the waterfalls. The spot where you currently are is just for the Blastoisinite, Scyther, and Bagon.

Oh wow really? I should turn off the repels. Thanks mate

Edited by ExsStorm
Forgot to properly thank the replier

Just now, ExsStorm said:

Oh wow really? I should turn off the repels

Spoiler

In case you're wondering, Scyther is a super rare (I think 1%) wild encounter in that spot where you melted the snow. Bagon is at the top of the mountain, you need to show it a Pokemon that knows Fly.

Edited by iDunno

2 minutes ago, iDunno said:
  Hide contents

In case you're wondering, Scyther is a super rare (I think 1%) wild encounter in that spot where you melted the snow. Bagon is at the top of the mountain, you need to show it a Pokemon that knows Fly.

Spoiler

Oh. Repels are going back on then in the meantime 😅

1 hour ago, iDunno said:

Spoiler

What do you mean "show it" a Pokemon? I'm in that cave with the water with a fly mon and nothing is happening. Where is the Bagon and what exactly am I suppose to do?

OK this was a really helpful topic cause I also thought I had to keep going up, BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE BAGON, I thought i found a dive spot but that doesnt work so im completely lost

edit: never mind im just really stupid

Edited by Jedbucko1