[EP 18] Railnet Help

TheDevious

Hello all,

I recently restarted pokemon reborn on EP 18 and just arrived to the underground rail net. I thought I knew how this puzzle worked, but it seems to have changed in Episode 18 where now you can go in the train itself. It seems to me that you have to ride the train to go through the rubble to get the gang through, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I've tried pressing on every square of every corner within that train, and I tried looking around for a button of some sort to get the train moving, but I can't seem to find it. Or maybe I'm approaching this the wrong way. In any case, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Spoiler

If you have already seen the dialogue where Shelly suggests ramming through the rubble with a train, and found the train itself, then Anna and Noel must have explained that you need to reconstruct a path the train can actually ride, much like how the puzzle worked before. When that's done, you need to talk to Noel who's standing next to the train. He will check the path you've created. If it's the right one, things should be straightforward from there. You don't have to drive the train yourself, someone will do it for you.

• 2 months later...