Whoa that was awesome! but i kinda feel bad... but that really worked! but I feel like a cheated x-x

Link14

Woot! Just got my 2nd gym badge, thanks to T-raz and the game letting me know she used Grass type pokemon and T-raz telling me that even having a fire type would be bad sooooooo, I looked over at my Kricketune and begin to form my evil plan of success~ and it worked! XD

First I put her first pokemon to sleep then I kept attacking wit fury cutter, at first I thought it wouldn't work cause the first fury cutter missed

(NOOOOO I'M DOOMED!!!! D: D: D:) but then the second one hit and it was still sleeping (YAY!) then HP got low and she healed with super potion (OH GOD DA-) and it was still sleeping... (QUIT MOCKING ME!) then it fainted from the next fury cutter, they all kept hitting, OHKOing all her other pokemon, except that breloom, but I forgot what it did to me if it did anything at all,

(I'm gonna win~ I'm gonna win~) and theeennnn~ I got the badge :3 (Do a little dance~, woot woot 2nd badge, oh yea, who da man! I'm da man!) So yea, thought I'd share that XD

Link Out!~

Edited by Link14

Is this under the Reborn game? :o

I have to say nice job. She gave me trouble... for the first turn. also this should probably fit under Reborn Game subforum, but hey, I can see how you could see it here.

Honestly, I never would have thought of Fury Cutter. Not that I had it, but hey, props to you.

Is this under the Reborn game? :o

I have to say nice job. She gave me trouble... for the first turn. also this should probably fit under Reborn Game subforum, but hey, I can see how you could see it here.

Honestly, I never would have thought of Fury Cutter. Not that I had it, but hey, props to you.

oh yea this is from Pokemon reborn and I put this in the wrong spot huh... *facepokeball* Darnit!.. is it possible to move this?

Edited by Link14

• 6 months later...