I Suggest a Project.

tiny.parcel

Some, if not most, of us are familiar with Serebii's Pokearth. It's a beautiful artwork of...data recording to a mind-blowing stage. I find it to be one of the most useful tools Serebii provides.

I understand that if I ever need to know where a Pokemon can be found, I can ask. However, I think that we can take great pride in working together to make our own Reborn Region Pokearth. Even if it is simply text in format: Region; Pokemon Found, a resource like this would be such a great help to anyone playing the game.

I am well aware that we are completely capable of this, but my question is: should we? Would we?

To those who are not familiar: http://www.serebii.net/pokearth

Yay or Nay?

• Administrators

It could very easily be done; the only factor that presents an issue is the work-in-progress status of the game. Nothing is really finalised and as a result we would likely end up editing things many times as Ame balances the game or goes back and adds different things.

It might also be slightly difficult to specify the sheer number of gift Pokemon in each area especially because Ame prefers not to give out answers herself.

As for the map: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2078

Mind that the text descriptions may not be accurate anymore as this is a relatively old topic.