Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Hunt for Eevee and Shelmet

Shenzou

Question

I caught a Karrablast already in the Chrysolia Forest and I'm wondering if Shelmet shows up in the same area or not.

I checked the obtainable pokemon section and it says that shelmet is obtainable, the problem is that I haven't encountered a single one in the wild at all. And I want an Accelgor cause why not have one.

Right now I'm the process in finding eevee and getting a leafeon, I read the whole capt's log in the abandoned train and

I'm about 55 percent sure that I know what direction I should be going in. It's that no matter what I do there is

a tree blocking what seems to be like an accessible path. I could be wrong though knowing that there is another path that looks to be accessible that is blocked by a tree and small boulder..

RebornForestPathway_zps0403412c.jpg

Edited by Sven

if you give karrablast to that science guy in spinel town he will give you a shelmet in return wich evolves into accelgor.

but if you want an excavalier you can find a shelmet on azurine island, i believe during nighttime.

lol funny story, when i opened my reborn game to check how azurine island was called the passage to the eevee cave opened ^^ its nighttime and its windy, hope it helps

Although I found the cave last night during the same time and conditions as one of the days in the Captain's log (Saturday @1am, night and windy), I also recall that the first time I stumbled upon the cave was by pure luck and during the day on a weekday. I can't recall which day of the week it was nor the weather, but the log does only mention weekends after 12am and Wednesdays ranging from 2pm~7pm.

As for the other path you were talking about, I have a hunch it leads to the Wasteland Wall (an area on the map in the Pokegear) and I'm super curious as to how this path opens or if it can even open yet.

Hey Sven, I was able to get to that path you were talking about and it leads to a cave, but the cave is kinda confusing once you enter it.

Well one hint from about the cave that eevee is in is not to follow the railway tracks right ?

The rail net cave was infuriating, I spent around hour and thirty minutes trying to solve it.

Well at least the cave has some sort of treasures that makes it worthwhile. I don't know if anyone knows about this or not, but I found a heart scale and rare candy in the forest.

we are talking about the cave with the tracks in every room, 4 entrances in every room and possibly the most annoying place in this game yet.

oh and i also found the hearth scale you are talking about sven, but what about that rare candy ^^?

Edited by strhally3

I found the rare candy in one of the bushes on the side that is left to the train.

You know that in this game you just have to randomly click on rocks, bushes, and tvs(this is how I got porygon) to find stuff.

Welp, I still can't get access to the cave that has cave. I might as well try at around 12.

Just going to kill time by finding that teddiursa and get mime jr. and trade with the girl that wants a furret in Obsidia Ward...

• Administrators

Welp, I still can't get access to the cave that has cave. I might as well try at around 12.

Night in the game is 8PM to... I want to say 4AM? But remember, past midnight is a different day, and on said different day, it might not be raining :P