Chimchar Anyone?

I know E18 is almost done and I really want an Infernape throughout the story. A high leveled member of the Chimchar family would be appreciated but if you only have a lower level one thats fine too

I have Charizard, Quilava, Shiny Mandibuzz, Shiny Rhydon and more if you are interested

Just now, Princess Titania said:

I know E18 is almost done and I really want an Infernape throughout the story. A high leveled member of the Chimchar family would be appreciated but if you only have a lower level one thats fine too

I have Charizard, Quilava, Shiny Mandibuzz, Shiny Rhydon and more if you are interested

i can get you one what level, ability and moveset, also shiny or regular 

if you've made through to the end of the story in episode 16 and opt to restore the science center (by paying some amount of money at the counter of the grand hall) there's a girl there that gives you a chimchar egg. i dont remember the specifics, but i think you need to trade with her (dont know which mon she wants) and i do believe she is only there at night. you could try looking for a video on youtube, it's definitely there

13 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i can get you one what level, ability and moveset, also shiny or regular 

Ok Level 87 Iron fist Close combat, Flare blitz, U-Turn, Rock slide and regular please

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Eduarte said:

if you've made through to the end of the story in episode 16 and opt to restore the science center (by paying some amount of money at the counter of the grand hall) there's a girl there that gives you a chimchar egg. i dont remember the specifics, but i think you need to trade with her (dont know which mon she wants) and i do believe she is only there at night. you could try looking for a video on youtube, it's definitely there

I know that, but I chose to renovate the slums and railnet, NOT azurine island.