Looking for Totadile

NULL21

Hoping to get a Totodile, any gender or stats, I don't mind breeding it myself. The only guys I have that are really any good are some 4IV Woopers with Recover and some Eeevees with 30/31/31/31/31/25+ spreads. Thanks!

Based on the EV's of the Joltik you traded me the other day, you seem like a pretty serious breeder. I've got a Wooper with 4IVs and Recover, and an Eevee with 5IVs and a 30 in the HP stat, if either of those helps pay you back for the help you've given me! Want either/both of those?

I can't even remember what ivs i got on it, last time. It just depends, really.

anyway these have like 4 perfect ivs so nothing too amazing, could certainly do better.

as for trade backs, anything you can spare is fine. you can keep those and even trade over sth less valuable to you, no problem whatsoever

I dunno if you use a speed-up tool on your game, some people claim it's kind of buggy with Trading. Also, at least for me, I find it best to always restart the game before entering the trade screen. 

But yeah, no problem, hope you're happy with them in the end. I believe they have some move tutor moves from their parents as well