LF: mienfoo (egg?)

r.a.

i saw that you could request mons and again i'm SO not sure how any of this works but if possible, if anyone has a MIENFOO or a MIENFOO EGG (cuz i have 2 badges oops) i'd be so grateful!
off the top of my head i can't say i can offer something  substantial in return --  except for, like, an IOU, or a free fic (i'm a writer oops) --  but pinterest taught me you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so here i am, taking a shot.

thanks  for putting up with me y'all!

🙂

1 hour ago, r.a. said:

i saw that you could request mons and again i'm SO not sure how any of this works but if possible, if anyone has a MIENFOO or a MIENFOO EGG (cuz i have 2 badges oops) i'd be so grateful!
off the top of my head i can't say i can offer something  substantial in return --  except for, like, an IOU, or a free fic (i'm a writer oops) --  but pinterest taught me you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, so here i am, taking a shot.

thanks  for putting up with me y'all!

🙂

I dont have a mienfoo on e mainly bc i never cared enough to catch one, but i have to ask are you catching one because its like your favorite mon and you want to have one or for strategic purposes?

it's been my favorite mon since forever, but i also sort of wound up planning like . . . my whole team around it . . . 

again totally okay if everyone is like, "no way get your own things" but i figured i should ask!

12 hours ago, tamamonomae0 said:

I can get it for you. given some time, male or female?

you're a godsend, thank you sweetie!!! either is fine tbh. whatever's easier!