any improvements

Personally I would recommend a few more ways to resist electric, also with your setup as it currently is you look like youre going to have a tough time with the grass gym when you get to it (field effects will end your team on that gym). I would also recommend investing some time to either combat fire pokemon or to eliminate weather (cough cloud nine ability) that will help you in certain fights that I will not name specifically to not spoil the game for you. The ice gym should be fine if you can melt the field, if not then have some fighting moves on standby. And lastly youre going to get annihilated when you get to the flying gym, unless that is the bulkiest lycanroc in the world. My advice on the whole would to get a solid electric type i now you can get a mareep from a help quest somewhere i forget which specifically, or get the electrike from the Chrisola Hotel and get the manectrike evo.   and then in regards to dragon types i just got a swablu when i was still working in Sheridan and my Altaria has been with me ever since.

On 6/29/2018 at 11:11 AM, thatoneguy9718 said:

Personally I would recommend a few more ways to resist electric, also with your setup as it currently is you look like youre going to have a tough time with the grass gym when you get to it (field effects will end your team on that gym). I would also recommend investing some time to either combat fire pokemon or to eliminate weather (cough cloud nine ability) that will help you in certain fights that I will not name specifically to not spoil the game for you. The ice gym should be fine if you can melt the field, if not then have some fighting moves on standby. And lastly youre going to get annihilated when you get to the flying gym, unless that is the bulkiest lycanroc in the world. My advice on the whole would to get a solid electric type i now you can get a mareep from a help quest somewhere i forget which specifically, or get the electrike from the Chrisola Hotel and get the manectrike evo.   and then in regards to dragon types i just got a swablu when i was still working in Sheridan and my Altaria has been with me ever since.

What about Magnemite for a decent electric type?

1 hour ago, Mrlolster said:

What about Magnemite for a decent electric type?

Magnemite would be a viable option however the methods to obtain magnemite is where i hesitate. Now this may have been just my problem but to complete some of the Kakori help quests you need fairly high level mons or serious luck. Do i think magnemite is not a viable option, of course not, its just that there are equally good electric types that they could get now to fulfill a purpose later...plus if they got magnemite i see two immediate problems. 1) This may just be personal naiveness but i dont know where you could level magnemite up to get a magnezone and 2) even if you were to get the magnemite now, due to its typing it would be useless against Amber, Angie, and Flora (two of which are considered to be the hardest gyms in the game) whereas a solid electric only is useless against Flora, but thats my reasoning the choice still goes to the player and I'm sure Ive missed some things that may convince me otherwise

On 7/3/2018 at 12:01 AM, thatoneguy9718 said:

Magnemite would be a viable option however the methods to obtain magnemite is where i hesitate. Now this may have been just my problem but to complete some of the Kakori help quests you need fairly high level mons or serious luck. Do i think magnemite is not a viable option, of course not, its just that there are equally good electric types that they could get now to fulfill a purpose later...plus if they got magnemite i see two immediate problems. 1) This may just be personal naiveness but i dont know where you could level magnemite up to get a magnezone and 2) even if you were to get the magnemite now, due to its typing it would be useless against Amber, Angie, and Flora (two of which are considered to be the hardest gyms in the game) whereas a solid electric only is useless against Flora, but thats my reasoning the choice still goes to the player and I'm sure Ive missed some things that may convince me otherwise

You can evolve magneton in the generator room in the electric gym, Also how is it useless against Angie and Flora?

Besides, it'll help massively with the flying gym.

And the bridge help request isn't that hard, plus he has 2 psychics.

18 hours ago, Mrlolster said:

You can evolve magneton in the generator room in the electric gym, Also how is it useless against Angie and Flora?

Besides, it'll help massively with the flying gym.

And the bridge help request isn't that hard, plus he has 2 psychics.

Okay so Angie I was wrong i just got my typing effectiveness mixed up, thats my mistake, but for flora grass resists electricity and magneton/zone would be effective against only one pokemon during that gym, in regards to the building the bridges quest i attempted that as soon as i could after battling valerie and tried my hardest to complete it with a max sp atc Xatu and an Altaria and i was getting swept everytime (and i was outspeeding his team too) plus theres the battle in Battle Me Once More that will also give them a hard time for level based factor alone. like i said earlier its ultimately up to the player how they want to conduct their time in the game but im giving my advice based on how the game played out for me

20 hours ago, thatoneguy9718 said:

Okay so Angie I was wrong i just got my typing effectiveness mixed up, thats my mistake, but for flora grass resists electricity and magneton/zone would be effective against only one pokemon during that gym, in regards to the building the bridges quest i attempted that as soon as i could after battling valerie and tried my hardest to complete it with a max sp atc Xatu and an Altaria and i was getting swept everytime (and i was outspeeding his team too) plus theres the battle in Battle Me Once More that will also give them a hard time for level based factor alone. like i said earlier its ultimately up to the player how they want to conduct their time in the game but im giving my advice based on how the game played out for me

Just use steel moves against Flora, and grind up to beat the bridge quest, I never had much difficulty with it honestly so i don't see how it's a problem