Thakillatje: completing my pokedex

Thakillatje

Hello everyone!

Im trying to complete my pokedex with the obtainable pokemons. Hopefully you guys can help me!

I'm looking for the following pokemons (i don't care if they are shiny or if they have bad IV's:

-Got them all

If you are looking for a particular pokemon (with or without perfect IV's) let me know!

My ID is Thakillatje.

Topic is closed!

HI Thakillatje - I can give you everything except the axew - I don't have that. I'm looking for Horsea, Shellder, Aerodactyl, Drowzee, Dratini & Scyther for Dex - Doesn't need to be competitive or shiny. My ID is: iSeon - I just need 20 Mins to breed for Cacnea & Snivy.

2 hours ago, DjSeon said:

HI Thakillatje - I can give you everything except the axew - I don't have that. I'm looking for Horsea, Shellder, Aerodactyl, Drowzee, Dratini & Scyther for Dex - Doesn't need to be competitive or shiny. My ID is: iSeon - I just need 20 Mins to breed for Cacnea & Snivy.

I have the pokemons you are looking for.

Let me know when you are ready to trade.

39 minutes ago, Thakillatje said:

I have the pokemons you are looking for.

Let me know when you are ready to trade.

Ready when you are: Username: iSeon - You can send the trade request.

Hi @Thakillatje I have Axew for trade. I also have random 5 IV mons: Abra, Trapinch, Ryhorn, Heracross, Sewaddle, Froakie, Staryu, Charmander, Pichu, Mareep, Vanillite, Gastly, Sneasel, Scyther, Zubat, Drillbur, Torchic and Snorunt. I'd like a Dratini (if you still have) and that Magnemite with X in Attack. Deal?

Edited by Trufa

3 hours ago, Trufa said:

Hi @Thakillatje I have Axew for trade. I also have random 5 IV mons: Abra, Trapinch, Ryhorn, Heracross, Sewaddle, Froakie, Staryu, Charmander, Pichu, Mareep, Vanillite, Gastly, Sneasel, Scyther, Zubat, Drillbur, Torchic and Snorunt. I'd like a Dratini (if you still have) and that Magnemite with X in Attack. Deal?

The Axew and Abra would be nice!

I will breed you a nice Dratini.

37 minutes ago, Thakillatje said:

Not sure if i will make it today. I will let you know when its ready!

Hey, I just got a Dratini from another trade. You can give me anything so

21 hours ago, tamamonomae0 said:

Ah can I get that squirtle and I can give 5 or 6iv for any of the others. Or a 5 or 6iv shiny if you want.

Sure! Which Squirtle do you want?

Shiny is always cool but you can suprise me with a pokemon.

I will probably be online in an hour.