Gym Leaders For Pokemon Rehabilitation

Ah, A Pokemon Game's Just Not A Pokemon Game Without Gyms! And My Pokemon Fangame (Which I Am Still Planning Out) Certainly Has Gyms. 24, In Fact. 18 For Types, And 6 For The Stats. I Have An Idea Of Many Gym Leaders In My Game So Far, And These Are The Ones I Have Plans For, In No Particular Order. I Will Update When I Have Finished All The Gym Leader Plans. Here We Go!

Fighting Type Leader

Jimmy

Jimmy Is Based On, Well, Jimmy From My Old School. He Was Funny And Loved Baseball. He Made Some Cool Stories About It, Too. I Personally Don't Like Baseball, But I Still Thought Putting Jimmy In The Game Would Be A Cool Real World Reference.

Ace: Scrafty

Fire Type Leader

Troublesome Tommy

Troublesome Tommy, Or TT For Short, Is One Of The Three Stunt Club Members. The Other Ones, Risky Renee And Daring Dave Are Other Gym Leaders Which I Will Talk About Later In The Post. But Essentially, They All Have The Same Story. I Came Up With Three Stupid Characters, Made Them Less Stupid, And Put Them In The Game. That's It. No More.

Ace: ???

Water Type Leader

Terry

Just A Guy With Horrible Puns (Calls Himself TUBE-ULAR) That Sits In A Tube In The Middle Of A Lake, Like All The Time.

Rock Type Leader

Rocky

Pretty Shallow, Just Some Dude Who Likes Rock Pokemon And Lives In A Mountain. Not Too Exciting Compared To The Rest Of Pokemon.

Ace: Lileep

Ghost Type Leader

Mimi

A Mimikyu That Lives In An Abandoned Supermarket. Sun And Moon Inspired, I Guess, But Still A Thing.

Ace: Had One, But I Forgot It

Steel Type Leader

Serafina

Pretty Princess That's A Savage Kind Of Thing. Boring, I Know. But With 24 Leaders, They Can't All Be Winners.

Ace: Honedge

Dark Type Leader

Tiffany

Ah... No. This Little Monster Is Inspired By Kaede Akamatsu From Danganronpa. Have I Played The Game? No, Because It Certainly Looks Like Adult Material. But I Can't Say I Haven't Seen Character Artwork And Such. So I Made A Teen With A Huge Sword In Her Back Pocket. Nothing Creepy At All... She's Real Nice.... But If You're An Enemy... Well, You DON'T Want To Get On Her Bad Side!

Dragon Type Leader

Dudley

Inspired By Dudley From Harry Potter And Diddy Kong. I Thought It Would Be Funny To Have The Sacred Dragon Types In The Hands Of A Grubby Little Brat Who Eats Too Many Doritos. You Know, With Clair And Lance And Stuff Having Dragon Types, Too.

Ace: Dragonite Or Flygon (Not 100% Yet, But I'm Leaning Towards Flygon)

Flying Type Leader

Risky Renee

Same As TT, But Less Ridiculous And A Girl.

Poison Type Leader

Angelica

Inspired By The Sewer Queen From Craig Of The Creek, Angelica Lives In The Sewers With Her Pokemon. She Came Down Here After Her Parents Went Out To Sea And Never Came Back.

Ace: Crobat. An Instant Thought.

Attack Stat Leader

Daring Dave

RR And TT But The Most Insane Of The Trio And Has Pokemon With Only Recoil Moves.

Special Defense Leader

Helen

Just The Teacher Of The Trainer's School. Her Name Is Derived From A Dumb Name Change I Did. Elementary To Elem, Elem To Elen, And Elen To Helen.

Ace: Sylveon

And That's What I Have Now. Of Course, The Game Must Be Made Before These Guys Can Be In A Game, So Please Consider Joining The Rehab Team, Because I Need Some Help With This Game To Get It Off The Ground. If You Would Like To Help, Post Here Or In My Post About Needing Helpers For The Game. (That Post Is Where Most Info On The Game Is)

I'd Really Appreciate The Help If You Can!

Thanks,

Princess Titania