devinthheaven

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tamamonomae0 said:

@Carnage ok and no elemental punch moves? and @devinthheaven oh thats cool and thats a while for playing. I can't wait for this next update.

Well I didn't include any as to not have to make you work harder but if it isnt any more difficult for ya an ice punch would be great as well. If not ice then thunder

6 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

@Carnage ok and no elemental punch moves? and @devinthheaven oh thats cool and thats a while for playing. I can't wait for this next update.

SAME haha I've been dying for this next update. I stopped training and breeding for a few months because I got caught up with work and YouTube stuff but my last day of work for this job was today so I figured I'd do some more training this week in preparation of the update soon! I'm sure it'll come out this summer (since they usually come out every 6 months or so!)

Also Amy, if it's possible, could I trade with you for the Dratini, Larvitar, Dewpider, Marill, Vulpix, and Scraggy with Dragon Dance as well (Scraggy is my favorite Pokemon, as you can probably guess by my profile picture hehe)? I know it's a lot so I understand if you're not down to trade all of those! If there's gotta be a limit on it just let me know and I'll decide which ones I really want!

Edited by devinthheaven

Yup same for me just shoot me a msg whenever you have them. Ill be on tomorrow and the next day so by all means take your time. I forgot to put back sunkern, fletchfinder, and mankey into my shiny box so you can have any of those as well if interested.

11 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

@Carnage that wont be a problem. and @devinthheaven yes i can give them out but in abit i would like to shower so in like 20 min 

9 minutes ago, devinthheaven said:

No worries at all! I'm gonna get back to leveling up my Reuniclus, just message me on here or PM me when you're ready!

Also on this note, could you tell me how you're able to breed your Pokemon perfectly so that their IV's are 100% perfect? I've never really breeded seriously until I started playing this game and attempting to but I still don't fully understand how to get every stat to stay the same and stuff.

okay its alot. so first if you don't have a pokemon with any good ivs you just keep breeding until you get one that has better stats than the one in the daycare  and switch it out for the one with better stats and keep going from there. however ivs will be passed down randomly until after you hatch 40 eggs after than you are guaranteed at least 3 ivs to be past down from the parent pokemon. to make it 5 you need to give one of the pokemon a destiny knot. that will ensure that at least 5 ivs will be past down after you hatch the 40 eggs first. 

4 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

okay its alot. so first if you don't have a pokemon with any good ivs you just keep breeding until you get one that has better stats than the one in the daycare  and switch it out for the one with better stats and keep going from there. however ivs will be passed down randomly until after you hatch 40 eggs after than you are guaranteed at least 3 ivs to be past down from the parent pokemon. to make it 5 you need to give one of the pokemon a destiny knot. that will ensure that at least 5 ivs will be past down after you hatch the 40 eggs first. 

Oh wow, and that's 40 eggs per Pokemon? That's so much haha damn! Thank God Reborn has the 3x frame rate feature haha

Just now, tamamonomae0 said:

Its no problem hope you enjoy them

I will! Enjoy your new shiny Porygon as well haha. Let me know if you have any more questions on customizing your signature and fluency with the website, etc.!