Cannot find this last Orphan

AsNKrysis

Alright, so I looked through the Orphanage Sidequest guide updated for V9 and got 8/9 orphans. Problem is, finding this last orphan.

I'm pretty sure Akuwa Shore/Route 11 was updated from V9 to V10 because the areas look completely different, and the problem with that is that the island with that one final orphan on it is gone as well.

So... either I'm blind or where is this last Orphan?

21 minutes ago, AsNKrysis said:

Alright, so I looked through the Orphanage Sidequest guide updated for V9 and got 8/9 orphans. Problem is, finding this last orphan.

I'm pretty sure Akuwa Shore/Route 11 was updated from V9 to V10 because the areas look completely different, and the problem with that is that the island with that one final orphan on it is gone as well.

So... either I'm blind or where is this last Orphan?

It got moved to the Amethyst Depths, the part where you have to use rock climb to access.

10 hours ago, Aboodie said:

It got moved to the Amethyst Depths, the part where you have to use rock climb to access.

Bruuuuhhhhh that is so lame -_- But thank you for telling me.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:40 AM, Aboodie said:

Okay, this is a late reply but I went down into Amethyst Depths and into the area that requires rock climb and the last orphan isn't there. Are you sure they're in Amethyst Cave?

6 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

Okay, this is a late reply but I went down into Amethyst Depths and into the area that requires rock climb and the last orphan isn't there. Are you sure they're in Amethyst Cave?

image.png.42ae75b53065cbf2e0c92c4c79b67fc1.png

2 hours ago, Tassei_ said:

There's one hidden around the gym in akuma town, idk if that's the one you're looking for.

I'm looking for the one that got moved from outside Akuwa Town (the little island that you had to surf to) to somewhere else because the Orphan Guide hasn't been updated for v10.

Its near the gym in Akuwa Town but the orphan only appeared AFTER the town got repopulated, right around where I screenshoted.

I wasted so much time searching for the orphan around the surf route only to accidentaly find her.

Capturar.PNG