My body is ready.

Noivy

9/10

ur qt I'd date. ;)

Anyway, Reborn's finest. One of the best members around. Though I really don't know much about your WoT stuff. I'd be interested in playing it once I get this PC shit over with. Same goes for TF2 since everyone seems to be playing it and I honestly have nothing better to do. You are a great person and a total fucking bro.

Many people see you as dick on first impression, due to how easily you snap and get angry, and if I knew about you any more than I did at the beginning, that probably would've been mine too.

But heck, in the end, you're more embittered than angry. I'm not going to mention your rage that comes from WoT, because I view community behavior from that game in the formula LoL x 10 = Death, but what I will say is that I can empathise with any other emotional stress you have due to the sort of shit you go through, which is seen on Ranting Ahead (sue me for reading through everything from everyone), which is a LOT more shit than I've seen from most people here, and I'll say it sounds like a bag of annoyance where you live right now.

Apart from that... I don't know all that much about you, but you seem FAR from anything like a bad person. Heck, you actually seem rather open to most of Reborn when you're not in a strop, so I see no reason to dislike you. That, and I'm not as dumb when building sun teams now.

Anyway, whether you're the villain, the protagonist or the anti-hero, it doesn't matter to me, and if you want to talk any time, hit me up with a PM.

• 1 month later...

Okay lets be honest

I think of you in two completely different ways. I'll talk about each seperatley.

Firstly, I have lots of negative feelings toward you. you are one sided a lot in arguments, and sometimes even refuse to listen to counter arguments. It seems like you are a my way or the highway kind of person. It makes me think your an ass. I also get annoyed by this sense of self entitlement you seem to have because you are a veteran member, granted you have gotten much better about it.

My other opinion of you is much stronger, and what I think of you 75% of the time. your posts in the ace member forum make me sad. you have a difficult life living with all the thugs at your school, and even the ones you come into contact with daily. I wouldn't know how to deal with it, but you do a fine job of it. you get your frustrations out in healthy way through various forums. It shows how much of a stand up guy you are, and how you really just want the best for everyone. you care about this community alot, and I have tons of repsect for you because of it. you also make me laugh a lot with your WoT rage and I like your style of humor. You also make legit RMTs.

I'll stop talking because I tend to stop making sense in extended paragraphs. but long story short, you're a responsible, stand up guy who makes me laugh. but you also soemtimes come off as an ass to me as well as a few others... not that there's anything wrong with that.

8/10.

Edit: Do you have any hard feelings toward me? you've given me no reason to think so, I just get this feeling sometimes.

Okay lets be honest

I think of you in two completely different ways. I'll talk about each seperatley.

Firstly, I have lots of negative feelings toward you. you are one sided a lot in arguments, and sometimes even refuse to listen to counter arguments. It seems like you are a my way or the highway kind of person. It makes me think your an ass. I also get annoyed by this sense of self entitlement you seem to have because you are a veteran member, granted you have gotten much better about it.

My other opinion of you is much stronger, and what I think of you 75% of the time. your posts in the ace member forum make me sad. you have a difficult life living with all the thugs at your school, and even the ones you come into contact with daily. I wouldn't know how to deal with it, but you do a fine job of it. you get your frustrations out in healthy way through various forums. It shows how much of a stand up guy you are, and how you really just want the best for everyone. you care about this community alot, and I have tons of repsect for you because of it. you also make me laugh a lot with your WoT rage and I like your style of humor. You also make legit RMTs.

I'll stop talking because I tend to stop making sense in extended paragraphs. but long story short, you're a responsible, stand up guy who makes me laugh. but you also soemtimes come off as an ass to me as well as a few others... not that there's anything wrong with that.

8/10.

Edit: Do you have any hard feelings toward me? you've given me no reason to think so, I just get this feeling sometimes.

h7lFXAo.gif

• 3 weeks later...