Dragmag with the twin

Conor

Okay, So I'm going to start out by saying this team isn't that great. It get's about 60% wins on Reborn, which is no offense, nothing to strive for. the team is based around the concept of dragmag, which uses steels and dragons to sweep. you seem steel types block the weakness's of dragons which include only ice and dragon. this way you can sweep with your dragons until either another dragon or a Pokemon with ice beam comes in, in which case you would switch to a steel Pokemon. This give you an easy set up the next turn when they switch. well now that you know the strategy lets get on with the team.

638.gif @ Leftovers

Trait: Justified

EVs: 252 Atk / 64 Def / 192 Spd

Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)

- Stealth Rock

- Stone Edge

- Close Combat

- Iron Head

Coablion here is my lead. he has stealth rock which lets me pull off a much easier sweep. dem focus sashes (that i use to be obsessed with...). stone edge, close combat, and iron head are all to just hit the opponent hard on the switch in. nothing really too fancy, the set works imo, but i could probably do better.

373.gif(F) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Moxie

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Outrage

- Dragon Claw

- Aerial Ace

- Earthquake

standarcd, choice scarf moxie mence is standard, basically just sweeps late game once i take care of all the other threats such as steel types...

149.gif(F) @ Lum Berry

Trait: Multiscale

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- Aerial Ace

- ExtremeSpeed

Dragonite is also very standard... except for aerial ace. a lot of the time i run into rain team on the ladder. I also run into breloom a lot on the server. The only reason people run fire punch on dknight is for breloom and steel types. Since my next pokemon traps and takes care of steel types, this guy doesn't need it. Instead, he gets a stab move that has 100% accuracy.

462.gif@ Expert Belt

Trait: Magnet Pull

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Thunderbolt

- Flash Cannon

- Volt Switch

Magnezone is the Pokemon that makes this team possible. his name is actually part of the strategy, (DragMAG). his job on this team is to trap and skill steel types. he can do this through his nifty ability of magnet pull which doesn't allow steel types to switch out when I send Magnezone in. hidden power fire takes care of the common steel types like scizor, ferrothorn, foretress, etc. the problems are scarfed genesect because of speedy flamethrower, but usually i can lure him in with my next two pokemon and make a dent with surf. thunderbolt is for skarm and water pokes which makes him an awesome rain counter.

380.gif (F) @ Choice Specs

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Draco Meteor

- Psyshock

- Surf

- Dragon Pulse

Latias here is one of the lati twins I use for special sweeping. Draco meteor is to cause big dents early to mid game. Dragon pulse is preferable to late game if needed so that i don't lose the special attack. I don't usually end up using him late game unless Salamence is done. Surf is there to hit steels ans stuff that resist dragons and also to hit things that its super effective against. Psyshock is there to deal with chansey and blissey, although it does a pretty poor job of it. The reason i chose to use specs on this twin was that she is bulkier and has the defenses to take a hit and respond with a hit. although, her speed is great enough that she doesn't even take the hit in the first place usually.

381.gif (M) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Draco Meteor

- Surf

- Trick

- Psyshock

Latios is the other special sweeping twin. He gets a scarf set because his defenses are less then latias but gets more sp attk and speed in return i believe. pretty much the sam e move explination, except for trick. I gave him trick because most of the time dragon pulse without specs doesn't cause the damage i needed it too. this also helps out with chansey and blissey, but again... they are the bane of this team.

Threat List

Skarmory- only with shed shell

Chansey

Blissey

Seems like a neat team Conor but, the set on Dnite is sorta gimmicky, i'd recommend Fire Punch over Aerial Ace, and Outrage over Dragon Claw. Also, i'm not sure if using BOTH Eon Twins in the same team is such a good idea, maybe you could replace Latias for Hydreigon? But overall, very creative!

Rate: 7.5/10

This team is going to have its haters, just sayin.

- Regarding Cobalion: I'm not sure if lead is the best spot for Cobalion. If you're inclined it is, then I recommend either Taunt or Volt Switch on that moveset as well, in the place of perhaps Stone Edge or Iron Head.

- Regarding Flying moves: I can understand having Flying moves, but only Dragonite needs them. Otherwise Salamence gets walled hardcore. I recommend Aqua Tail in the place of Aerial Ace.

- Regarding Latias: You could take advantage of Latias's 130 base Special Defense and create a more defensive set that allows you to switch between it and Cobalion (like Dragon Pulse / Calm Mind / Psycho Shift / Recover or something like that). That allows your other members to do the dirty work. But I'm just throwing that idea out there.

Team gets an 8/10 from me.

I think maybe some of you guys are missing the point of the team. This is no one's fault but my own, so i'll give it another shot. the team's idea put simplest, is too lay rocks, then take care of steel pokemon with magnezone, then just go all out offensive with dragons. once the threat of steel types is gone, it turns into an all out hyper offense team.

hi hows it going, i'll just get straight into it

Salamence : Fire Blast > Aerial Ace | Naive > Jolly | 4 SAtk > 4 HP

Dragonite: Fire Punch > Aerial Ace & Outrage > Dragon Claw | Adamant > Jolly | 4 SDef

Cobalion: Taunt > Iron Head | Jolly > Naive | 248 HP / 28 Atk / 232 Spe

Latias: Trick > Dragon Pulse

Breloom > Latios

Breloom (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Technician

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Spore

- Mach Punch

- Bullet Seed

- Focus Punch

Conclusion

The above changes make your team a lot less weak to:

Skarmory: Salamence Fire Blast / Dragonite Fire Punch / Breloom Focus Punch(Catch the bitch on the switch in!)(Forretress and Ferrothorn to a lesser extent)

Chansey and Blissey: Latias Trick / Breloom

Kingdra / Ludi: Combo of Breloom Mach Punch and DNite E-speed

Deoxys-D: Taunt straight from the start

Excadrill: Breloom Mach Punch

Remaining Threats:

genenoob: you'll have to sack something to an ice beam to get an 100% certain kill with Magnezone.

bye