Savefile Problem Pokemon rejuvenation

Clown

So I basically had 4 Pokemon Rejuvenation games downloaded on my Pc, and decided to start a new game on one of them and saved as Maria, and I tried to go to the newest game I downloaded and I'm still saved as Maria even on all 4 games I downloaded, and I had boxes full of shiny Pokemon. I can't seem to get back to it as I'm still stuck as Maria. Is it permanently  go or still there some how?

Edited by Clown
the sentences weren't clear

On 4/13/2018 at 4:58 PM, Zargerth said:

Do you mean to say you have 4 different versions of Rejuvenation, or that you had 4 different save files?  If you only had one save file and no backups when you started a new game, then chances are it got overwritten. 

I had 4 different version but with the same saved file, I thought if I start a new game on one, the other would still be saved, anyways do u know how to start over and still have the saved file? That basically means 2 saved files but different characters, ya u know wat I mean

1 minute ago, Clown said:

I had 4 different version but with the same saved file, I thought if I start a new game on one, the other would still be saved, anyways do u know how to start over and still have the saved file? That basically means 2 saved files but different characters, ya u know wat I mean

You need to locate your save file and change it's name. Your save file(s) are in: Your computer > C: > Users > [your name] > saved games. Your current save file should be named Game. You can just change it to Game1 or something. Now you can start a new game without losing your save file. If you want to use your old save file again, change the name of your current Game file, then rename your old save file Game.

Let me know if I need to clarify.

Just now, Zargerth said:

You need to locate your save file and change it's name. Your save file(s) are in: Your computer > C: > Users > [your name] > saved games. Your current save file should be named Game. You can just change it to Game1 or something. Now you can start a new game without losing your save file. If you want to use your old save file again, change the name of your current Game file, then rename your old save file Game.

Let me know if I need to clarify.

Thanks man, i guess I owe you, Maybe A shiny mythical? if its possible to trade in rejuvenation.