Follower or Debug?

Damien321

Hi, so I have something I wanna add to my game and that's either Debug or Follower pokemon, and I was wondering if someone could do it for me 'cause I don't know how to mess around with the files and not royally screw something up, so here is my Game.rxdata.  My scripts is too large.

Game.rxdata

You can use RPG maker (free trial) in order to activate debug mode. You just need Pokemon Essentials, PBS Files for Rejuv, and the game itself to replace the audio/data/graphics/fonts folder for Rejuv.

I have a video that takes you through step-by-step through the process. You do need Windows tho. 

I don't know what Pokemon you want, so idk what you want us to do, but if you do it through this method, theres a 0% chance you 'ruin' your game/saves. 

Edited by xPhinGaming

On 4/8/2018 at 7:26 PM, XxAlexxX said:

Hi, so I have something I wanna add to my game and that's either Debug or Follower pokemon, and I was wondering if someone could do it for me 'cause I don't know how to mess around with the files and not royally screw something up, so here is my Game.rxdata.  My scripts is too large.

Game.rxdata

you can just download the V9 additional options mod and move the scripts file into the data folder and turn on debug mode from options. (will reset progress towards achievements)

Follower mod wont be updated until may

Or Better yet, Buy RPG Maker XP, learn to sprite and make your own game. RPG Maker XP is built for people who cannot get their heads around code.

Just make sure your game has quality. A lot of RPG Maker games don't do that. Reborn, Rejuvenation and Desolation are one of many exceptions.