Stuck in Dialogue V-10

Mr.Fahzy

I don't know where this would go since I don't think its a bug. I was going through the dialogue of Amanda when she tells Aelita about the replacement gym leader, and my game's script was taking too long so it asked me to save. I did and then it closed itself out as it normally would when this sort of thing happens, but when I loaded the game back up and my character is stuck in the dialogue between myself and Amanda. There is no text on the screen and I can't move or interact. Is there a way to load an older save file? My last save was before I fought Aelita in the resort. 

You probably got an AutoSave during the dialogue scene. You can find your old saves by going into the "Saved Games" folder and looking through the "Pokemon Rejuvenation" one. Hopefully you have backup saves toggled on.

11 minutes ago, Kamu said:

You probably got an AutoSave during the dialogue scene. You can find your old saves by going into the "Saved Games" folder and looking through the "Pokemon Rejuvenation" one. Hopefully you have backup saves toggled on.

I'm pretty sure I have backups on and I know I have autosave off because it lagged my game. I can post my save log if that could help? And how do you even access the backups?

Game.rxdata