Divison!~

Diana

Oh, hai. I guess, since I'm desperate to come up with a team I'm proud of, that I should do an RMT. So here we go... and yes, the nicknames are themed after 10 Years' songs, from the album Division!~

At A Glance!~

392.gif612.gif398.gif094.gif212.gif359.gif

Teambuilding Process!~

So, first, I started with something I've always wanted to use, but had always been shunned in favor of Balziken/Volcarona.

392.gif

Next, I wanted a Dragon, of course. In favor of my best friend Ian, I picked Haxy-kun to tear shit up with.

392.gif612.gif

Then, I wanted a heavily offensive Bird to play around with. Staraptor it was~

392.gif612.gif398.gif

Now, my Special Attacker. I don't remember how I got this... I think from Xiph posting it on an RMT somewhere. But I liked it. So Gengar it was!~

392.gif612.gif398.gif094.gif

Next came the task of filling two empty spots, which I honestly didn't know what to do with. So I grabbed a Scizor.

392.gif612.gif398.gif094.gif212.gif

Don't judge my logic. But with one empty spot left, I went with my all time favorite, Absol~<3

392.gif612.gif398.gif094.gif212.gif359.gif

So here we are! I know it isn't the best, and I hope to accomplish... something with this! Without further ado... here we go!~

In depth look!~

392.gif(Actions)@ Focus Sash!~

252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Speed

Adamant Nature (+Atk, - Sp. Atk)

Trait: Iron Fist

- Swords Dance

- Fire Punch

- Thunder Punch

- Mach Punch

Yay for Iron Fist. It's a Swords Dancer... there isn't much to say. Focus Sash for that guaranteed boost, and the rest for STAB/Coverage. One boost leaves him at 678 Attack, and with 315 Speed... he's a killer, alright. Named after The Autumn Effect!~

612.gif(Wasteland) @ Focus Sash

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)

Trait: Mold Breaker

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- Earthquake

- Brick Break/Superpower

Choo choo motherfucker, says the Haxy-train. Comign in with 393 Attack and 298 Speed with no boosts, he's already set to fuck shit up. One boost brings him a sky-high 598 (?) Attack and 432 Speed.. enough to outspeed and kill almost any unboosted pokemon. The last slot is undecided, and he's named after Wasteland, obviously!~

398.gif(Beautiful) @ Choice Band

252 Atk, 4 Sp. Def, 252 Speed

Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Sp. Atk)

Trait: Reckless

- Brave Bird

- Close Combat

- Double-Edge

- U-turn

Woohoo for Captain Falcon. No he doesn't have Falcon Punch qq

But whatever. Reckless AND Banded? Yeah. 508 Attack, let's me OHKO even some Steel types (Scizor) and 2HKO a lot of things. The Sp. Def EVs are there mainly because.. because I felt like it. I dunno. And he's named after... Beautiful, obviously~

094.gif (Motives) @ Expert Belt

252 Sp. Atk, 4 Sp. Def, 252 Speed

Timid Nature (+Speed, -Atk)

Trait: Levitate, obviously qq

- Shadow Ball

- Icy Wind

- Sludge Wave/Clear Smog

- Giga Drain/???

Gengar. I had seen Xiph post a set similar to this somewhere, and... well, I liked it. It's a speedy Special Attacker, with the bonus of making sure it can outspeed thigs with Icy Wind. Shadow Ball was an obvious Choice, and the last two spots are mainly filler that can/should be changed before I actually register. Expert Belt because I had no clue what to use.

212.gif(Alabama) @ Salac Berry

Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Sp. Atk)

Trait: Technican

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Bug Bite

- Brick Break/Superpower

Basic Scizor! I've used this a lot and it's been reliable... I don't have much to say. Becomes one of the most deadly sweeper things ever when Salac Berry activates, putting it at 744 Attack and 376 Speed. Pretty straightforward here. Named.. oh, it's obvious. After Alabama.

359.gif (Anarcia) @ Choice Scarf

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)

Trait: Super Luck

- Night Slash

- Psycho Cut

- Megahorn

- Superpower

Mah Absol, my fluffy death machine. Scarfed Horror! My signature, favorite... whatever. With 393 Attack and 378 Speed, it's... a killer. It's sure not the best choice for league, but I love it and I'm not gonna replace it.. it's pretty handy at times. So... yeah.

So there you have it! Please... any help is appreciated, because honestly, I suck at teambuilding. Fire away, boys!

Importable!

Autumn (Infernape) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Iron Fist

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Mach Punch

- Fire Punch

- ThunderPunch

Wasteland (Haxorus) (M) @ Focus Sash

Trait: Mold Breaker

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Dragon Dance

- Dragon Claw

- Earthquake

- Brick Break

Beautiful (Staraptor) (M) @ Choice Band

Trait: Reckless

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

- Brave Bird

- Close Combat

- Double-Edge

- U-turn

Motives (Gengar) (F) @ Expert Belt

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Shadow Ball

- Clear Smog

- Icy Wind

- Giga Drain

Alabama (Scizor) (F) @ Salac Berry

Trait: Technician

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Bug Bite

- Brick Break

Anarcia (Absol) (F) @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Super Luck

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Night Slash

- Megahorn

- Psycho Cut

- Superpower

THREAT LIST AS OF 2:38 PM, Dec. 29TH~

212.png-Scizors!

373.png-Salamence!

555.png-Darmanitan!

649-burn.png-Genesect!

530.png-Sand Rush Excadrill!

230.png-Swift Swim Kingdra!

Edited by Silver~

Nice team Silver! It looks like i'd be great for the leauge. :) Only thing i don't like about it is the Absol. So many other Scarfers outspeed it making it kind of useless in some situations, so maybe you could try the SD sucker punch set which has always been my favorite. x] Buit overall, i rate the team 8/10~

Edit: Forgot one thing, Salac Berry on Scizor is kinda useless since it's still uber slow even with the boost >> LO could probably fit better as an item there D:

Edited by Dark Desire

Doesn't feel very time consumed. What threats have been shown to hurt your team?

This is one thing I dunno yet, seeing as I've had this team for about.. a day. Rest assured that things will come soon though! >>

Did you notice the typo in the title?

• Wouldn't hurt to have Fake Out somewhere in Infernape's set (although I honestly don't know where you'd put it), as it's a good move for a lead, especially in League battles.
  • I pointed out the suggestion of Sucker Punch before, and I'm still agreeing with that one. It will make a great late-game clean up. Probably in the place of Psycho Cut would be best as Fighting- and Poison-types will not be an issue here even without a Psychic-type attack (Gengar pummels them, Haxorus buries them, and Staraptor eats them for lunch).
  • I'm with Dark Desire on the no Salac Berry thing. A Liechi Berry...now we're talking.
  • If you're going to run Expert Belt on Gengar, then Focus Blast is pretty much a prerequisite.
  • This team could use some more special presence, but I pointed that out before. Looking at this team...could use some Starmie.
  • As for League, you need some spread moves. All of them except for Explosion and Rock Slide are special. :(

As an OU team, I give this team 6/10.

As a League team, I give it 8.5/10.

Different ratings based on how prepared it is to face different metas.

EDITS TO TEAM!~

-Gengar now has Focus Blast>Clear Smog, because Clear Smog and Icy Wind is a bit redundant >>

-Scizor is up for replacement, and I have no clue what goes there, except that it'll be a Special Attacker

-Infernape now has Life Orb and Fake Out>Swords Dance. Hell, I may Band it. Who knows.

-Absol has Sucker Punch instead of Psycho Cut, because... ^

And I had forgotten to clarify that yes, this is a league team >> And that I should leave the typo in the title because pro

Okay, first things first. You have almost nothing to touch Doubles Triples, save for Haxorus' Earthquake, which could backfire very hard. Next, your stuff can't take boosted hit, meaning this team is extremely frail and relies on luck. to win. You really need a stable and sturdy team. No suggestions here, if I were you I'll scrp this team and start thinking again. I give you that the team looks good and is good in Singles, but you're sure to hve trouble in League itself.

Remember, you can always change items, abilities, etc.

Also, if you choose Rotom, you can change its forme, but if you intend to do that then you can not choose Hydro Pump, Overheat, Leaf Storm, Hex, Blizzard, or Air Slash.