Wimpod/Golisopod for trade? (Completed)

HashBrosTrolls

2 hours ago, HashBrosTrolls said:

Would anyone happen to have a Wimpod or Golisopod that they could trade? Wimpod is preferred, with Adamant being the best possible nature. They don't have to be shiny, just try to find a female one with decent stats.

I've got one I could provide for you, stats and gender are all what you requested, but *she's* got a bad nature sadly, (quiet = sp. atck + / spd - )

Throw a reply if you're still interested ;)

Online ID is neml

Just now, Neml said:

I've got one I could provide for you, stats and gender are all what you requested, but *she's* got a bad nature sadly, (quiet = sp. atck + / spd - )

Throw a reply if you're still interested ;)

Online ID is neml

I can take it,  and I can breed more to get one with a good nature if I need to. In-game name is HashBrosTrolls. Is there anything you would want for it?

Just now, HashBrosTrolls said:

I can take it,  and I can breed more to get one with a good nature if I need to. In-game name is HashBrosTrolls. Is there anything you would want for it?

Sounds good, or if you're far enough you can use heart scales on the nature changer instead of breeding

Nothing in particular I really need, just whatever you got lying around or maybe a shiny if you have any interesting ones.

Online ID - neml       I'll be online and waiting <3

Just now, Neml said:

Sounds good, or if you're far enough you can use heart scales on the nature changer instead of breeding

Nothing in particular I really need, just whatever you got lying around or maybe a shiny if you have any interesting ones.

Online ID - neml       I'll be online and waiting <3

Thanks.