Regarding my luck...

Wild Monkey

It has come to my attention, as it usually does in video games, that I have, and I am quoting a user by the name of Joan Aguayo Planell here, "a suspicious amount of luck." I would just like to reaffirm that my luck is just that, LUCK. I apologize in the future if somebody faces me and is subjected to that luck because it generally happens at the worst possible time for the opponent. For example a Stone Edge sweep with Terrakion on a monoflying team. 6 hits for 0 misses, that was luck and nothing more. Feel free to disagree, but know that the possibility is out there that some people just get lucky from time to time and luck is a factor of the game. Sorry if this came out like a rant, I just wanted to argue my case in the possibility that there would be a request to ban me because of using in game mods or something.... So, I want to know, are any of you lucky as well?

It's a personally held belief that you need to, as a gamer in the realm of anything with luck, prepare for anything that might happen. This includes luck. It's all in the way you play; if you play good enough to win regardless of luck, you shall be rewarded. Anyone who asks for a ban on someone using mods to cheat PO is going to be laughed at because the server information overrides the client information in this case. You're fine, and anyone insulting you is going to get disciplined for it if that happens.

Thank you Kiozo for the reassurance! I just dislike people doubting my ability to play because of luck... And it goes for a lot more than just PO, one time on LoL I was playing as Tristana and jumped on to the enemy Swain just as an Ashe arrow was about to hit me, which the arrow also would have given the hidden Rengar the chance for the kill.... So I got yelled at for hax on there...