Trade / Giveaway

Trufa

Hello there guys. First of all I'm looking for a Staryu, no Shiny, no IV needed, but a 5 or 6 IV would be nice. I'm also looking for a 5 IV or 6 IV Shiny A-Vulpix (or A-Ninetales) and a Charmander with egg moves Dragon Dance and Dragon Pulse (If it's shiny with good IVs, better).

After that, I have a lot of pokemons to spare. They are shown in the following pictures. Shinies may have good IVs, 5 IVs mons are random, sometimes with proper nature. Some Budews don't have good IV's but have Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb and Leaf Storm as egg moves. You can give me anything you have, but would be nice a trade for any starter (don't matter shineness or IVs), that Roselia and Misdreavus together on the third pic are 6 IVs. Here they go:

image.png.cee4a75c51170379fe69906de27c9a98.png image.png.67a9725bd1e4487a5e0d9c6da12bf9dd.png    

image.png.6975d4f01676af70e2d7181e30e88005.pngimage.png.661c395a0b7df91fdc671d08a530b31b.png 

Edited by Trufa

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ITnKU said:

My id is "tk", i'll wait for your request

I have a Quilava, Servine, Meganium, Mudkip, Sceptile, Venusaur, Charizard, Blaziken, Litten, Greninja, Blastoise and a Rowlet.

I would be willing to trade you decent eggs for some of these.

Edited by Black Antrax

I realized I also have a piplup and popplio. Can I have the slowpoke and a croagunk? also do any of the shiny croagunks have good IVs (after saving one for black antrax of course)? if so can i have it and if not can I take the heracross?

1 minute ago, Trufa said:

@Tamurlin Yes you can, I have Normal and Shiny Snorunts, which one do you want? I'll trade for your Fennekin and Mienfoo 

@Black Antrax Take your time. Tell me if it's shiny or 6IV Roselia and if its shiny or normal Croagunk

Shiny Roselia and Croagunk.

I'll trade you a Snivy, Chikorita, Mudkip, and a shiny Venusaur.

Better throw in that shiny Crabrawler too.

I'll trade you a Treecko, Totodile or Chimchar for it. I didn't mention I had Totodile or Chimchar.

1 minute ago, Trufa said:

@Tamurlin Thank you

@ITnKU the best Shiny Croagunk I have has 3 IVs. You can have the three, just give me the Piplup and Popplio and any other pokemon :D

Can I just take a regular 5IV croagunk with the other two? Let me know when you’re ready, I’ll just run up to my laptop then