Help Needed | Gurdurr & Togepi | Teambuilding

St3ambot

What up my (b)s

I need help re-teambuilding cuz my old team was kinda trash.

My old team was:

- Swampert Lv60 (definitely keeping)

- Tangrowth Lv55 (probably keeping)

- Arcanine Lv58

- Magneton Lv59(Definitely Keeping because shiny)

- Noivern Lv56

- Scrafty Lv55 (Rotates in)

- Ribombee Lv55 (Rotates in)

- Medicham Lv55 (Rotates in)

I have a lv. 1 Larvesta I got through wonder trade to help /w dark and psychic types, and a level 15 abra in the pc, but i have no link stone.

If It is possible I want my final team to be:

Swampert (Mega)

Tangrowth

Volcarona

Magnezone

Conkeldurr

Togekiss

Can anyone trade me a Togepi or Gurdurr? If it interests you, I have multiple shinies in the PC to trade for them, including Gumshoos (T R U M P) and Chingling (B L A C K E D).

Also if anyone has tips for my team, that would be much appreciated. I am in the subseven sanctum right now. I think my team right now will struggle with luna and any psychic types.

Thanks in advance!

(My Gamertag is St3ambot for trades)

@Sapphire Mahala Can i get Gurdurr shiny /w Drain Punch and Mach punch Knock off and bulk up with an adamant nature, Guts ability? is it possible that you trade it over holding a flame orb? Can i get togekiss shiny /w nasty Plot, air slash, dazzling gleam and thunder wave with a timid nature, Serene Grace ability? can you trade it over holding leftovers? also do trade evolution pokemon evolve with trading in this game? if not just send me conkeldurr. I would like them both at level 60, perfect ivs (if possible).

Can you trade them to me @ like 5 on sunday eastern canada standard time? Thats the next time ill play reborn. Ill hop on the forums when im ready.

Can i get evs on them? if so can i get 252 HP 252 Atk 4 SpD on conkeldurr and 4 HP 252 SpA 252 Spe on togekiss?

Thank you