Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

LF dusk stone

quanpro0

Question

12 answers to this question

According to this (it says E16 but most of it is still valid):

You can find one in the lower area of the railnet (which you can't access before Shade), one in Iolia Valley (which you can't access before Shade), and can buy them on the Department Store's 9th floor (which you... you  guessed it). So if you want one now, you'll have to trade.

3 minutes ago, Alistair said:

According to this (it says E16 but most of it is still valid):

You can find one in the lower area of the railnet (which you can't access before Shade), one in Iolia Valley (which you can't access before Shade), and can buy them on the Department Store's 9th floor (which you... you  guessed it). So if you want one now, you'll have to trade.

Did you have any ? Man I'm struggling at shade for so hours cuz my misderavus did'nt our spd him and evole make misderavus 100% out spd him

1 hour ago, quanpro0 said:

Did you have any ? Man I'm struggling at shade for so hours cuz my misderavus did'nt our spd him and evole make misderavus 100% out spd him

Sorry, I restarted the game recently and don't have any spare one (or anyone at all for that matter). Give it a bit of time and someone should offer you a trade. Or, if that doesn't happen, feel free to create another topic in Online Play requesting the trade.