Dear Sarge

Maelstrom

Dear Sarge,

Kicking ass in outer space. Wish you were here.

Somewhere in hell, SMG Johnson says, "I heard that. Jackass."

So yeah, been enjoying Halo4 multiplayer so much that I haven't even really touched the campaign.

Battle rifle is back, but it just doesn't seem able to keep up with the DMR, so I'm sticking with that.

All the little mini perks are pretty awesome too. I got one to regen shields a little sooner and quicker weapon reload and swap. Kinda wanna try out the one that gives unlimited sprint. would make catching and assassinating guys easier.

I've got all the armor abilities unlocked but the only one I've bought is the hologram. Not sure if I should spare some precious SP for Jetpack and/or Active camo. Jetpack is all around damn useful and active camo is great for pairing with ordinance drops, but isn't my style most of the time because I move too much and don't really go out of my way to grab the sniper rifle. Loving the hologram because I send it down the hallway or across the middle and them trigger happy players waiting in ambush give themselves away. Or it's a good distraction and microshield for when my shields are down and I need to get the hell away. People usually wanna shoot the first thing they see and they waste two or three shots on it (and oftentimes grenades as well), while mine hit home for the headshot finish.

I almost regret using SP to buy the plasma pistol, but it rocks in the vehicle heavy big team battles.

But yeah, how have you guys been faring in Halo4?

Just speaking from my Halo 3 days I always found Hologram and Jetpack to be the most useful stuff. Is the hololgram still a dumb little thing that runs off in 1 direction?

Yep, but if it stops at a dead body, it will teabag it for you. For some reason it feels like they either shortened or weakened the boost from the jet pack.

But everybody can run.

Halo 4 multiplayer would have to be the best out of them in my opinion... they fixed a lot of the problems that they had previously, plus they added in a bunch of stuff that is just beyond amazing! Anyways, so far I destroy everyone with the Carbine lol

the assault rifle sucks shit

I am shit with the DMR

battle rifle 4 lyfe

Actually, they keep telling me that the assault rifle is actually good in this one. Better accuracy and power so you don't have to be quite as close in to get a good kill. I'll have to try it, depending on the map.

Actually, they keep telling me that the assault rifle is actually good in this one. Better accuracy and power so you don't have to be quite as close in to get a good kill. I'll have to try it, depending on the map.

I guess for me it's the fact that you have to be close to get a kill with it. The gun is basically useless from distances where I can easily get kills the the battle rifle. If I'm in that close anyway, I'd probably just use my sidearm or melee anyway.

I guess for me it's the fact that you have to be close to get a kill with it. The gun is basically useless from distances where I can easily get kills the the battle rifle. If I'm in that close anyway, I'd probably just use my sidearm or melee anyway.

Same, but it is actually pretty decent at mid distance. I move around to much and am way too tempted to shoot at people no matter how far away they are so I stick to the DMR. Infinite sprint is handy as all hell.

I remember the days when could easily win a 1 vs 5 match in Rat's Nest without breaking a sweat .

I love using the light rifle and Binary rifle

All the armor abilities in my opinion are just useless in online matches. My fist thought in a online match isn't going to be what armor ability I need, its where is that asshole with the sniper on the opposing team.

Currently I'm achievement whoring the game before I go nuts in Infinity XD made to Rank 18 without spending 1 SP :)

• Administrators
My fist thought in a online match isn't going to be what armor ability I need, its where is that asshole with the sniper on the opposing team.

Huh, is that what you always thought of me?

You know it is completely impossible for me to go a day without insulting you in any way possible.

But yeah I'm referring to you, purple sniping monkey. Its sad when I actually have to go on Forge an look through every map we play on and make sure I now all the sniping spots.

You still haven't beaten me in a 1v1 match XD

Well, this is the 'Sarge' in reference and some of his great lines.

And since I can't find a video of the moment, I'm referencing a level in halo 2 when a group of ODST and a pelican get dropped down and you're driving along a cliff, just before you hit a bit area with a building in the middle and a bridge with two wraiths on the other side.

meanwhile in Halo 4

WHY THE FLIP NUGGETS DOES EVERYONE HAVE EAGLE VISION!!!???

I was playing on Ragnarok and like 10 secs into the match half of my teammates where dead thanks to a group of CAMPERS. Wanna know what I did ? I got in the Mantis and started to violate the opposing with their own snipers XD XD.