Where exactly is the toxic orb?

ProbassFish

As the title says where exactly is the toxic orb, i know its in the citrine mountains floor 1 but where? Also what hms do you need to get it? And if its possible can you tell me exactly where to go because I'm really lost. 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, ProbassFish said:

As the title says where exactly is the toxic orb, i know its in the citrine mountains floor 1 but where? Also what hms do you need to get it? And if its possible can you tell me exactly where to go because I'm really lost. 

Thanks!

I think Toxic Orb is in Beryl Gym, in the hidden room that is accessible with the Silver Card. If you meant Life Orb, then you need to go to North Aventurine Woods. There is a hidden entrance to Citrine Mountain. You don't need any HMs besides Strength.

4 minutes ago, ProbassFish said:

Yah but where exactly do you get the silver card? I have absolutely no idea where in the citrine mountains the skunktank is but I have the silver ring.

Go past Celestinine Cascade, keep going left and take this entrance:

Entrance.JPG.d88695edf3a24c94960a94c4f09890af.JPG

When you're in Citrine Mountain, go to your right. You should come across this area:

location.JPG.4b9db50727ce59f3f16a5c8623f82087.JPG

(I have already caught Skuntank so that's why it's not in the picture)