Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Don't run away lil shark dragon!

Silveredge

Question

Hi, i need help. I was wondering how to get to Gible from the predicament i'm in. I try ambushing it like most videos i watch, i went down the hole, there's no gible within the area.

I did scatter most pokesnax all of the stones and this is my last save. I think i somehow f*cked up the event. :(  

gible.png

8 answers to this question

just go to the area above this one, drop down again to reset the event, fill the correct basin* again, go up and finally safe in front of the correct** sink hole and drop down to land right behind the gible (if gible isn´t there, soft reset and drop down again).

*to find the correct basin: go to the area above the one you are now. find the arceus statue. follow the wall to the right until you find the second (not the first!) sink hole. it should be close to the wall in a corner. drop down and you land next to the correct basin. ** this is also the sink hole you have so safe in front. make sure to enter it from the south to land behind gible.

... I´m pretty sure that a few of the sink holes work. this however is the one I´m sure about.

Just now, Sheik said:

I suggest you should use one of your backup save files and start the event all over again.

use this thread for help:

This is my backup save. I think i'll go there to resolve this one, Is it possible to completely reset the event? anyway thanks for the help.

Just now, LilyX said:

just go to the area above this one, drop down again to reset the event, fill the correct basin* again, go up and finally safe in front of the correct** sink hole and drop down to land right behind the gible (if gible isn´t there, soft reset and drop down again).

*to find the correct basin: go to the area above the one you are now. find the arceus statue. follow the wall to the right until you find the second (not the first!) sink hole. it should be close to the wall in a corner. drop down and you land next to the correct basin. ** this is also the sink hole you have so safe in front. make sure to enter it from the south to land behind gible.

... I´m pretty sure that a few of the sink holes work. this however is the one I´m sure about.

I already did that, drop down from the hole(in the pic) and when through it again and when i return there's no gible in sight in the same basin nor within the area.  tried it multiple times didn't work for me.  thanks for the answer tho.

Edited by Silveredge

9 hours ago, Silveredge said:

This is my backup save. I think i'll go there to resolve this one, Is it possible to completely reset the event? anyway thanks for the help.

I already did that, drop down from the hole(in the pic) and when through it again and when i return there's no gible in sight in the same basin nor within the area.  tried it multiple times didn't work for me.  thanks for the answer tho.

Yes its possible to reset the event, all you need to do is load a backup file that you saved before you entered the ruins

11 hours ago, Silveredge said:

Yes, that´s why I told you that you have to refil the basin. As soon as you leave the area now, gible disappears and so do all the snax that you placed there earlier.

5 hours ago, Silveredge said:

Even if i reset the event, i can't refill the basins when i returned to the area.  I've been informed it was common bug in the troubleshooting forums.

I´m pretty sure it´s not a bug and you are missing a step. are the basins empty and you have snax in your bag?