7th Street Help (Spoilers!) ((Probably))

PyroShadow117

I don't exactly know where to put this (I hope this is the right spot), but with a quest that Archlight (I believe) gives you for getting the caged pokemon and returning them to their trainers, I evolved a couple of them, can I still trade them back or do I have to find someone willing to trade with me for them?

21 minutes ago, SpottedZebra said:

I also evolved all of them previously and was still able to return them. What it seems to look for is the OT, so its those who traded or released them that have problems. Supposedly, the work-around is to hatch eggs of those pokemon in 7th street.

I can hatch them? That's good, I want to keep the Typlosion (Flash Fire + Extrasensory ftw) and Hariyama (Shiny, and a very good wall), (Especially since I ev trained them and that took forever) I also have a copy (like 5 copies actually) of my save file that I'm going to mess with if the hatching thing doesn't work

13 minutes ago, PyroShadow117 said:

I can hatch them? That's good, I want to keep the Typlosion (Flash Fire + Extrasensory ftw) and Hariyama (Shiny, and a very good wall), (Especially since I ev trained them and that took forever) I also have a copy (like 5 copies actually) of my save file that I'm going to mess with if the hatching thing doesn't work

As long as you started your file before Episode 16, you can breed them like that.   If you want, I can trade them to you as welll to save time.

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

As long as you started your file before Episode 16, you can breed them like that.   If you want, I can trade them to you as welll to save time.

I believe I started at ep 15, but if you could trade some over that would be nice ^-^

but if I started after ep 16. (Because I restarted my game like 4 times), and I also have to update to episode 17, I'm planning on keeping a Typhosion, an Alakazam, a Hariyama, and (this makes me believe that I started in ep 15) a ditto that got lost (It was in my daycare center, now its not there and I miss Blobby), but I freed it from the cages before I could buy it

4 minutes ago, PyroShadow117 said:

I believe I started at ep 15, but if you could trade some over that would be nice ^-^

but if I started after ep 16. (Because I restarted my game like 4 times), and I also have to update to episode 17, I'm planning on keeping a Typhosion, an Alakazam, a Hariyama, and (this makes me believe that I started in ep 15) a ditto that got lost (It was in my daycare center, now its not there and I miss Blobby), but I freed it from the cages before I could buy it

Can you trade now?  Do you want need/want all 5? 

Just now, PyroShadow117 said:

Actually I just found the thing, it was playing hide and seek, but apparently it was in my unused box instead of the important box, sorry about that.

No problem.  Just tell me when you are ready to trade.

4 minutes ago, PyroShadow117 said:

Ready, the username for online play is PyroShadow117

Just make sure to bring mons you don't mind me deleting.  Can I send another request?

@PyroShadow117  Since I don't want you to get in trouble for double posting, just mention me like this (with the @) when you are ready again