Item-Custap Berry

Attacks

-Earthquake

-Roar

-Explosion

-Stealth Rocks

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp Atk)

252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spd

Golem uses Sturdy to absorb the first hit, allowing Rocks Set-up. If they try to use stat-up moves, then I use Roar on turn 2, absorbing their first blow all the same. After getting to 1 HP or in the red, I use Explosion or EQ, depending on effectiveness. A few weaknesses i've noticed are Scald, Cloyster (Icicle Spear), and the rare Abomasnow (Hail kills it at 1 hp).

Blazekin-Sweeper

Ability-Speed Boost

Item- Focus Sash

Attacks

-Swords Dance

-Hi Jump Kick

-Night Slash

-Blaze Kick

252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Blazekin uses the Sash to take a hit, allowing SD set up. Hopefully, you're faster than them now, so with over 700 Atk and a move with a STAB Base power of 195, really nothing will survive a good hit. Blaze Kick was used over Flare Blitz because the recoil would be suicide. If Speed Boost won't make you faster than the opponent (eg-Excardill/Kingdra) than skip SD and go straight to HJK, which kills or cripples almost anything. Be careful in sand and use Starmie to get rid of any hazards first.

Starmie-Rapid Spin and Sweeper

Ability-Natural Cure

Item-Leftovers

Attacks

-Rapid Spin

-Scald

-Psyshock

-Thunderbolt

Modest Nature (+Sp Atk, -Atk)

252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Scald burns stuff, Rapid Spin gets rid of unwanted hazards, Psyshock gets rid of fighting and Poison types, and can do fair damage to Blissey, and Thunderbolt is for other Starmies, Ditto, and Skarmory. Fairly simple...

Serperior-Sweeper

Ability-Contrary

Item-Leftovers

Attacks

-Leaf Storm

-HP Fire

-Dragon Pulse

-Taunt

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Serperior is a good last-minute sweeper. Once the other guys beat down the enemy a bit, Serperior crushes them. Leaf Storm gets +2 Sp Atk on every use, making it an easy set up. HP Fire is for Steel, Bug, Ice, and Grass, which all either wall or beat Grass types. Dragon Pulse is just for the Dragons, which after 1 leaf storm can take down a D-nite (with rocks helping of coarse). 356 Spd total makes him fast. Basically, almost anything faster wins over Serperior, sadly.

Scizor-Priority and Sweeper

Ability-Technician

Item-Life Orb

Attacks

-Bullet Punch

-Bug Bite

-Aerial Ace

-Swords Dance

252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Life orb Technician STAB BP makes for a big 120 power priority move, with 376 base ATK (or higher after a SD). Bug bite is for psychics who for some reason think themselves too good for Scizor. Just watch out for HP Fire on Alakazam. Aerial Ace is my move for fighting types, really just because I don't have anything else Flying.

Scrafty-Sweeper

Ability-Moxie

Item- Lum Berry

Attacks

-Drain Punch

-Crunch

-Ice Punch

-Dragon Dance

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Sp Atk)

252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP

Scrafty needs to have high Atk and Spd. It gets Atk fast with Moxie, so max speed covers the speed issue. Drain Punch for healing, because it has Lum Berry which stops the crippling burn and paralysis. DP and crunch make the dark/fighting combo which works in almost every situation. Ice punch is for the dragons and Gliscor, who can otherwise overpower or wall it.

Yes, I know my team is basically entirely sweeping, but this team seems to do well in singles (but pretty bad in doubles and triples). It doesn't have much defense, and is flying weak (Hurricane mostly).

V Here's a better look at them. V

Edited by Bazaro

The team seems very solid. i remember the first time i played against it i was taken by surprise by your golem xP. The only thing i might recommend is getting giga drain on serperior instead of taunt because gigadrain gives serperior another grass move with is much needed since leaf storm only gets 8 pp and it also can heal up Serperior. also for Blazakin i would suggest either protect or baton pass instead of night sash so that you can get extra speed an make sure you out speed next turn or you can baton pass your speed to another sweeper and let them continue with the sweep since your team is almost all sweepers. but other wise it goood :D. gl with team bazaro :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd.

The team seems very solid. i remember the first time i played against it i was taken by surprise by your golem xP. The only thing i might recommend is getting giga drain on serperior instead of taunt because gigadrain gives serperior another grass move with is much needed since leaf storm only gets 8 pp and it also can heal up Serperior. also for Blazakin i would suggest either protect or baton pass instead of night sash so that you can get extra speed an make sure you out speed next turn or you can baton pass your speed to another sweeper and let them continue with the sweep since your team is almost all sweepers. but other wise it goood :D. gl with team bazaro :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd.

Evrry thing I wanted to say except the :DDDDDDDDDDDd part. And if Scrafty isn't fast, wyaunt just boost it's bulk? And this team is awfully weak against Chandy, but let's not talk about One pokemon only here. Faster sweepers like scarfed heracross would also lol the team. Weather is another huge problem but i'm lazy to empahsize.

The unique problem in Golem, is that it is very slow (even with 252 EVs in Speed), you could try for a fastest Set Uper, as Aerodactyl, which can outspeed a Max Speed ​​Gengar and make a OHKO with Stone Edge. I suggest:

142.gif@Focus Sash

EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

Ability: Pressure

Nature: Adamant (+Atk / -SpA)

- Stealth Rock

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Taunt

In Blaziken, you can try put Stone Edge instead of Night Slash (for hit Flying Types better.)

At Scizor, you can try put U-Turn for a surprise Stabbed switch, and Pursuit instead of Aerial Ace (For hit pokemons like Blissey before the switch). Choice Band is another good option for a move, but you will need to put Superpower instead of Swords Dance (Is impossible use SD and Attack with Choice Band).