Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

eevee

Yellowspaghetti

Question

23 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

can some kind, generous soul please trade me an eevee? I've read somewhere that it's in come sort of chrysolsomething forest, but I think that's really far in the game and I just started. eevee is my favorite pokemon and i'd love to play through the entire game with one. thank you! :)

I can give you one of mine :3

1 minute ago, Runemance said:

I can give you one of mine :3

PLEAAASEEE king, generous, loving person :D people will sing songs of your glory. Idk how tho cause whenever I go to type something in, my game types all by itself. o_o like it spams a letter even though I'm not touching anything. It's a weird bug me thinks. o_o

5 minutes ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

PLEAAASEEE king, generous, loving person :D people will sing songs of your glory. Idk how tho cause whenever I go to type something in, my game types all by itself. o_o like it spams a letter even though I'm not touching anything. It's a weird bug me thinks. o_o

you just go to pokegear, type your login and password and trade, and "wait for request" :3 i just need your username!!! and a bit of time since i'm in an area i can't quite yet leave to get my eevee from lmao

Just now, Runemance said:

you just go to pokegear, type your login and password and trade, and "wait for request" :3 i just need your username!!! and a bit of time since i'm in an area i can't quite yet leave to get my eevee from lmao

My username is Trainer Vlad. 

Just now, Yellowspaghetti said:

thanks you guys but I dont even think I can. Whenever I go to nickname my pokemon or when I go to register online, a random letter gets spammed in the box continously and I can't type anything. :( i cant even register

oh?? that's... weird. maybe try bug reporting?

2 minutes ago, Yellowspaghetti said:

спасибо вам, ребята, но я даже не думаю, что смогу. Всякий раз, когда я иду к прозвищу мой покемон, или когда я иду на регистрацию в Интернете, случайное письмо периодически рассылается спамом в ящике, и я ничего не могу напечатать. :( я не могу даже зарегистрироваться

Say about a problem to admins, they must help