Stolen pokemon Arclight sidequest.

Frostilicious

16 minutes ago, timbla said:

Anyone can tell me where do I leave santiago's jigglypuff at? Honestly the "you can leave it anywhere as long as you let me know of it" didn't help a lot as a hint to whom I give it to xd.

Santiago doesn't give you a clue but some other NPC involved in the same quest does give you clue.

Spoiler

Hint: Loudred owner

2 minutes ago, Gast said:

Santiago doesn't give you a clue but some other NPC involved in the same quest does give you clue.

Reveal hidden contents

Hint: Loudred owner

Oh wow, thank god you answered this, because I had already returned it to her and I would never have talked to her again...

8 minutes ago, timbla said:

Oh wow, thank god you answered this, because I had already returned it to her and I would never have talked to her again...

Just a general tip for this quest: All the NPCs are in some ways connected with each other and there is a lot of back and forth between them. It can sometimes be confusing, so try to read the text and when in doubt check with the other NPCs. If nothing else, the community is here to help :)

1 minute ago, Gast said:

Just a general tip for this quest: All the NPCs are in some ways connected with each other and there is a lot of back and forth between them. It can sometimes be confusing, so try to read the text and when in doubt check with the other NPCs. If nothing else, the community is here to help :)

Yeah thanks, after you informed me of that I was going to start checking them again (usual pattern). I already knew there was a connection between santiago and the lapis people, but the rest sounded pretty random.