Any good way to get money?(Spoiler i guess)

Linkz

Save before the fight then reload your save when you lose maybe ? Else, you can fight the trainers of the grand hall or the clown at agate circus indefinitely and unless this was changed they give money every time. I assume you can also find and sell the various relics lying at the bottom of azurine lake, but this is a one time method so in your case I'd rather go for fighting trainers.

2 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Save before the fight then reload your save when you lose maybe ? Else, you can fight the trainers of the grand hall or the clown at agate circus indefinitely and unless this was changed they give money every time. I assume you can also find and sell the various relics lying at the bottom of azurine lake, but this is a one time method so in your case I'd rather go for fighting trainers.

I havent tried the clown the thing is the trainers give low amount of money like 1700 or 1800 not much and i dont want to raise my levels by battleing to much.

Go to the grand hall where the trainers always have the same pokemons, take a team that can destroy them easily (like a powerful electric type against the one with the Blastoise), and use common candies to decrease your level. It's not as fast as selling nuggets sure, but it's infinite.It can also be a good opportunity to train some new pokemons with the xp share, especially if you're struggling against Amaria

You used to get a ludicrous amount of money from the Grand Hall trainers. At the end of EP16 i was getting around 18-30k per battle. I was indeed nerfed now and its increase the 4-8k or so.

It is still a decent source of income and common candies cost 300 per, meaning you get a net gain anyway. Also as other suggested, save and reload instead just losing.

EDIT: There is also the Amulet Coin. You equip it to a mon participating in the battle and it boosts your money gain.

Edited by Gast