[Episode 17 spoiler?] Espur event changes?

Dante52

Hey, sorry if this a dumb question. I paid that guy to move who's normally blocking espurr, but I didn't go check the house right away because I didn't have pokesnax. I went back after clearing team meteor from the plant and the room is empty... Is this an Ep 17 change, or does espurr disappear or...? 

Thanks! 

I believe you need the Pokesnax? Let me check and I'll be here in about 2 minutes.

That's weird, the event doesn't have any condition to actually appear. Espurr/Minccino will only react to you if you have Pokesnax though...

Maybe you have a bugged savefile? Or you are using a save file from Episode 16?

You do seem to have a problem here... All your randomised pokemon variables are set to 0, which would definetely mean you are going to miss a lot of Espurr - like events which you would encounter only with them set to 1, 2, 3 and so on (within the set limit of the code written for the event, usually just 1 or 2). That's why I asked you how old was your original save file. This problem usually happens because these variables are set at the beginning of the game. I would recommend starting over.

Have you downloaded the last version of the game (The 02 Version) ? If not, then which version (the original or the 01 Version) ? You should report this problem in the bug reporting thread.