can someone help me trade my monorun team?

nickapple

Hi! I just finished ep 17 and now I would really like to do a ground monorun. So I did some breeding on my main file what resulted in 9 Pokémon’s that I want to transfer to my new file. Can someone help me with the trade? In the attachment you can find my safe file. If you open it you will find yourself in a Pokémon centre with 6 Pokémon in the party that I would like you to trade with my new account Terram in online trade. Unfortunately we can only trade 6 Pokémon at once so after that I would like to do a second trade for the 3 Pokémon in box 28. As a thank u I will of course be eternally grateful for your kind help. In addition I can help you trade 6 Pokémon’s of your choosing from my main file with 208h of playtime with loads of good Pokémon  

Game.rxdata

Hi I don't have the time to trade with you right now, but I know a different solution to your problem. You could install this combined mod here.

It includes a lot of sweet tools, which you don't have to use (simply don't copy the scripts) but the one tool you can use to copy over your mons is this one here:

> "SharedPC" makes the last box in the PC shared amongst savegames: mons you put in it will be there if you start a new game or load a different savegame.

All you would need to do is store your desired mons in the last box of your pc and you can take them out again in your monorun.