Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[e17 SPOILERS] A few itens mentioned in this forum that I wasnt able to find + a few questions

DarkMasterKendall

Question

Spoiler

So Im looking for the psychic terrain field info(Found already), primarium-z, which is apparently underwater*(Found already), the incinium-z, which I assume is obtainable since the other 2 starter crystals are, and any silvally memory that isnt dragon, flying, poison or steel

And for the questions:

- Was there any content added to the underwater villages this episode? *I tend to believe that there was cause someone said they found it in one of the houses, I've explored them a second time myself and didnt find it 

- If so, are the keys for the following houses available?: 

Kingsbury: 8; 17; 19; 25 and 28.

Sunrise: 3; 5; 20 and 28.

Fairview: 19; 22; 26 and 29.

Faeward: 16.

- And if I got charmander in last episode with the aqua gang aplication sidequest, can I still get litten? For what i've heard, it took charmander's place

11 answers to this question

• Global Mods
Spoiler

apparently the Incinium-Z is from the girl outside the gym room in onyx trainers school, but mine seems to be bugged or something so I'm not sure. would also like to know where Primarinas one is.

9 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

apparently the Incinium-Z is from the girl outside the gym room in onyx trainers school, but mine seems to be bugged or something so I'm not sure. would also like to know where Primarinas one is.

Spoiler

I tried the girl, she didnt give it to me either. Then i went around the trainer school and talked to everyone before i went back to her and she gave it to me. I think because there is a quest from a previous episode related to her, she bugs out or something if you've done it already.

EDIT: And if you talk to her again and again, she keeps rewarding you with it (Although it still shows x1 in your bag)

Edited by Gast

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Gast said:
  Hide contents

I tried the girl, she didnt give it to me either. Then i went around the trainer school and talked to everyone before i went back to her and she gave it to me. I think because there is a quest from a previous episode related to her, she bugs out or something if you've done it already.

Spoiler

hmm I tried going around and talking to everyone, but she still just says "have you given it to them yet? tell me what they say!"

yea I think it's bugged from me doing it in E16, oh well

5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hmm I tried going around and talking to everyone, but she still just says "have you given it to them yet? tell me what they say!"

yea I think it's bugged from me doing it in E16, oh well

same result for me, well just gonna have to wait for the public release then

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Spoiler

yea, hopefully it's fixed then. I mean, I don't actually need it, I just want to collect all of them, similar to the mega stones and field readouts and stuff

3 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

yea, hopefully it's fixed then. I mean, I don't actually need it, I just want to collect all of them, similar to the mega stones and field readouts and stuff

Spoiler

The girl asks you to deliver a Sweet Heart to someone on the third floor. You then have to talk to this guy on the second floor who opens the door to the third floor. Once you deliver it, you get the Incinium-Z. Hope this helps~

• Global Mods
36 minutes ago, Altariana Grande said:

Hide contents

The girl asks you to deliver a Sweet Heart to someone on the third floor. You then have to talk to this guy on the second floor who opens the door to the third floor. Once you deliver it, you get the Incinium-Z. Hope this helps~

Spoiler

Couldn't find anyone that mentioned opening the door, and also used that sweet heart for the spyce quest (can I get another one from somewhere?)

42 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

Couldn't find anyone that mentioned opening the door, and also used that sweet heart for the spyce quest (can I get another one from somewhere?)

Spoiler

Weird. The girl in front of the gym door gave me a sweet heart to deliver. As for the door, the NPC on the second floor by the plant knocks over the plant when talked to, thus causing the other NPC to open the door.

• Global Mods
9 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

@DreamblitzX DUDE I FOUND THE PRIMARIUM-Z

Dive in this spot, its between one of the corin rouge locations from e16 and azurine island, on the only house open

Hide contents

primarium.thumb.png.d612470df34936a7c5cd78b5e821331b.png

Awesome! Thanks for the pic, I was exploring that lake for at least half an your yesterday with no luck