Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Vanillite... help...

mike1791

Question

Spoiler

Hi. I am currently on the side mission where you need a vanillite for a kid. I dont have the correct vanillite and everything else seems to be worthless for the kid, so please, please, can anyone please trade with me? I am currently online and I thin I wll be for the next hour.

I appreciate any help I can get.

10 answers to this question

Spoiler

I can't find Eustace.
I delivered all 4 pokemon, the Loudred lady is holding the Jigglipuff as well, fought the thug in the alley, but still haven't found Eustace.

The thug always asks if the jigglypuff is somewhere else. The Loudred lady wants some sort of headphones, and Eustace mom is still flippin' around. He still is kidnapped.
Someone point me where to look please or if I need additional items.

Thanks

Spoiler

@mike1791 By kid, in your original post, you mean Eustace, who is on the second story of the house to the left of the mart in the Lapis Ward? He mentions he wants an Electrode, but he only accepts the original 'mon Arclight wanted you to give him (Vanillite). I don't think its possible to get that far otherwise, but you did give all the other 4 their pokemon back already right?

Just now, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

@mike1791 By kid, in your original post, you mean Eustace, who is on the second story of the house to the left of the mart in the Lapis Ward? He mentions he wants an Electrode, but he only accepts the original 'mon Arclight wanted you to give him (Vanillite). I don't think its possible to get that far otherwise, but you did give all the other 4 their pokemon back already right?

Yes, I did. The 4 of them: I even gave my beloved Exploud (yes, I like that pokemon).

1 hour ago, Xenoxblades said:
  Hide contents

I can't find Eustace.
I delivered all 4 pokemon, the Loudred lady is holding the Jigglipuff as well, fought the thug in the alley, but still haven't found Eustace.

The thug always asks if the jigglypuff is somewhere else. The Loudred lady wants some sort of headphones, and Eustace mom is still flippin' around. He still is kidnapped.
Someone point me where to look please or if I need additional items.

Thanks

Spoiler

Ok, in general: All you need in this quest can be gathered THROUGH the quest itself (except for the pokeon, obviously).
If this isn't helping I can give you more tips.

7 minutes ago, Chefkoch said:
  Hide contents

Ok, in general: All you need in this quest can be gathered THROUGH the quest itself (except for the pokeon, obviously).
If this isn't helping I can give you more tips.

Thanks for the tip. But when I consulted another thread, I realized it was so obvious what I needed to do that I noticed my brain stopped working.
Now I finished the quest and got the Mega Z Ring. Damn, gotta say the battles were fierce and hard!