[E17] need help with a gym

AquaLaFlor

Spoiler

so I'm having trouble with titania in this mono water run I'm doing 

Greninja Lv 81: dark pulse, hydro pump, extrasensory, rock smash(forgot to take this off a while ago)

slowbro Lv 82: psychic, flamethrower, psych up, surf

swampert Lv 80: hammer arm, rock slide, waterfall, earthquake

gyarados Lv 82: waterfall, bulldoze, crunch, dragon dance

Azumarill Lv 82: waterfall, aqua jet, playrough, super power

sharpedo Lv 81: waterfall, ice fang, crunch, destiny bond

and here's what's in the box: be876d6f558774d47791e8e6abdb4945.png

it's usually the mega scizor that does me in. alolan snadlash usually gets OHKO'd by slowbro and I struggle with the excadrill who I thought swampert could handle but smart strike one shots him and other mons struggle to kill it and thats as far as I've gotten I dont know what her other mons are aside from her aegislash. also all box mons are around the same level as the ones in my main party

Spoiler

Use some status ailment. You only have sheer power, which is never recommended against anything. Swift Swim Rain Dance and some paralysis are your friends ;) The hail is very annoying if you're not paying attention :D

Is Drizzle Pelipper + Swift Swimmer not enough? I would think that Specs Kingdra could kill most of her team by itself with Surf + Rain to boost it. Try leading with Pelipper and then switching to something that can setup against the Sandslash.

Her Team:

Sandslash-Alola (Leftovers + Slush Rush)

- Icicle Crash/Iron Head/Aurora Veil/Swords Dance
- Begins battle with Hail terrain, doubling Speed, always tries to set up Aurora Veil on turn 1. 
- You could give your Slowbro Slack Off and just wait out Aurora Veil to kill it

Klefki (Leftovers + Prankster)

- Draining Kiss/Flash Cannon/Calm Mind/Thunder Wave
- Will try to set up CM, usually does not try to Thunder Wave you unless you use a Status move against it. Gen 7 paralysis means 2 Speed boosts (DD) or Swift Swim will allow you to ignore it.
- Field makes it immune to Fire

- Your Swampert should 1-shot and outrun Klefki with Earthquake

Scizor (Scizorite + Technician)

- Bullet Punch/Bug Bite/Knock Off/Swords Dance (?)
- Bullet Punch is boosted by field, but I always KO'd this one before I saw it do anything
- You will probably want a Rain-boosted Surf for this, Swords Dance + Waterfall Feraligatr, or Will-o-Wisp from Jellicent. You could also try Soak + Thunder Lanturn.

Empoleon (??)

- Scald/Flash Cannon/?/?
- I always KO'd this one with Mamoswine, not sure what else it had

- Swampert should be able to OHKO Empoleon.

Excadrill (Terrain Seed + Sand Rush)

- Swords Dance/Sandstorm/Smart Strike/Earthquake
- Will always attempt to kill you with Smart Strike if able
- Field gives it an automatic King's Shield against contact moves (free Focus Sash/Disguise that harshly lowers attack/special attack), and makes Smart Strike ignore resistances (and maybe crit a lot more?), Seed is automatically consumed to give it +1 Attack. Will 1-shot most mons slower than it.
- Any strong Surf will OHKO this, and bypass King's Shield.

Aegislash (Terrain Seed + Stance Change)

- Swords Dance/King's Shield/Shadow Sneak/Sacred Sword
- Will always Swords Dance if you aren't able to OHKO it in Shield Form, will Shadow Sneak if it can OHKO you
- Field gives it automatic 1-turn King's Shield, makes Sacred Sword ignore resistances, Seed gives it auto +1 attack, field gives an additional +1 attack in Blade form and +1 defense in Shield Form. Really vulnerable to Encore. 

- Dark Pulse from Greninja, Perish Song + Encore from Dewgong, or Bruxish (catchable in the Desert) with Dazzling will all do good against Aegislash.

I got through most of her team with just a Gyarados.

Leftovers + Intimidate,

DD, Rain Dance, Waterfall, and Bulldoze

1: DD once against Sandslash as it either sets up Aurora Veil

2: Rain Dance to clear the Hail as it hits you with Icicle Crash for ~40% of your HP

3: Waterfall, should bring Sandslash into red HP with Aurora Veil + Rain up, eat another Icicle Crash for another ~40%

4. Waterfall again as Titania uses a Potion

5. Waterfall again as Sandslash hits you with Icicle Crash, Aurora Veil expires

At this point, Titania gets kind of lost, I think her AI prioritizes keeping Aurora Veil up as long as Sandslash is alive, so she will try to switch Sandslash out, but will not go to her Aegislash as long as she has other Pokemon alive, and will not go to her Excadrill because of the type disadvantage. Plug away with Waterfall and use up all her Potions, if she ever goes to Scizor and you have more than ~30% HP left, get another DD in, as it has nothing that really threatens you. 

When Excadrill and Aegislash come out, go for Bulldoze to clear out the King's Shield effect from the field. Gyarados probably dies against Excadrill, but removes its King's Shield Debuff and prevents it from setting up Sand. After that, you have 5 more mons to take out her Aegislash, all of whom should outspeed.