Hello Reborn, rate my team :)

Pain Train McCain

Hi, been a lurker for the longest time, so figured I should say... something at least. This is my theoretical team for Reborn episode 17, I've played through once before, but I'm starting over due to a hard drive failure. I find that when team building (or performing any kind of planning really) I tend to be rather too optimistic, so I would love to hear what you guys think, in particular what gyms it might fall down against and also filling in a few move slots. I like to keep rotation to a minimum, though obviously it's a fairly late game team due to Galvantula and Lucario so I'll be filling in the gaps until the whole band is together.

Galvantula- Compound eyes

Sticky Web

Bug Buzz

Thunder

Energy Ball???

Primarina- Liquid Voice

Hyper Voice

Dazzling Gleam

Misty Terrain

???

Ninetales- Drought

Solarbeam

Heatwave

Extrasensory

Nasty Ploy

Lucario- Justified

Bullet Punch

Iron Tail

High Jump Kick

Swords dance

Mamoswine- Thick Fat (hopefully with assault vest)

Ice Shard

Icicle Crash

Earthquake

Rock Slide???

Honchkrow- Moxie

Drill Peck

Night Slash

Sucker Punch

Roost?

Overall, your team appears to balanced team and I could only suggest you a bit regarding those movements as I'm not a pro at this.

Here are my opinions:

Galvantula - It looks good but I suggest you to not use Energy ball which is pretty much irrelevant to use on that and perhaps Volt switch might make it well. 

Primarina - A little is known to me about this new Pokemon and hence, I'd like to pass past this one.

Ninetales - Psyshock can be used instead of extrasensory and with a choice specs.

Lucario - its not good to use Iron tail on that as there are chances for it to miss.

Instead, I'd advise you to use blaze kick on that considering its available. Extremespeed can do well against speedy users than that once it uses a couple of swords dance.

Mamoswine - Its nice set to use but I must suggest you to use stealth rock on the fourth move set as it can then set up stealth rock to likely help your lucario to OHKO anything after a swords dance boost.

Honchcrow - Looks like a good option to use but beware of stealth rocks which will kill it soon reducing its survival chances.

That's all I can say, Surely someone else can suggest you something which will be far more better than my suggestions.

Primarina learns Moonblast at lvl 44, so you don't need Dazzling Gleam. You might want it to keep Icy Wind (it learns through lvl up), since it helps with Primarina's mediocre speed. About Lucario, I think I would prefer Close Combat over High Jump Kick, but that's just taste (PP and Power X Accuracy, pick your poison). Also, like @Paul25 said, Iron Tail tends to miss, so you might want to replace that with either ExtremeSpeed or something for coverage, like Bone Rush, Blaze Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch or Thunder Punch.

As of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon, Lucario has access to Meteor Mash through breeding with Smeargle, so in future episodes, if you want a strong Steel move, you might need to breed another Riolu. Other than that, I don't see a problem with your team.