Why hasn't anyone inb4'ed more opinions threads? - Kiozo

Kiozo

So yeah, originally I wasn't going to do this.

Buuuuut I clearly am, so ask away.

Or just ask one thing, and I'll talk away, or not. I might be short, but it's appropriated to feels I think? I dunno. Let's find out.

*no purchase necessary. Results may vary, about 1 in 30 win a prize and the other 29 are promptly rejected from any further chances at winning. See a nonexistent website for more details.

Why? because I was busy playing borderlands2 with Godot and doing silly army stuff to check onto Reborn in a while. So this is the first one I've read.

Notsureifyouwantdetailthenbecausefirstoneread.

I technically did in...which one was it, Mashew's thread?

You know better so har!

Ksolike; we're both Will's and that's awesome. Because I feel like we're really similar and I definitely find it cool and interesting. I kinda look at you like the part of me that would exist if I were just a little more outgoing socially. I'm not shy or none of that, I'm just passive. You're not afraid to crack a joke and you try to be the first one to do so; and I find it that much more funny because it's something you have that I don't.

Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to me, if I only knew me from the outside looking in. I'm not that familiar with you personally, but I feel like there's a ton to understand and know if you break the surface and I know you're a cool guy. There's practically no way to get bored of you and that's not something everyone has.

In a nutshell; rock on.

Tell me.

See, you're interesting. I don't think we've talked directly to each other much, outside of small main chat discussions. You look fun to be around; never taking anything too serious, but you'll still try. You're one of those lighthearted people that I see and it's cool to have you around. Although sometimes I'm like "derp that's Roo's alt ._." I think that's why I've not talked to you much.

inb4 I know you under an alt and talk to you nonstop.

albertakus big

kiconater really big?

I don't even

You're also intriguing because I don't talk to you face to face. You don't seem too bad, I know you're one who is a good battler from your reputation, and from the once or twice we battled as well. I don't know too much about you; but when I see you, you're not alarming in any way. Sometimes, you come off as a little arrogant, but I don't think that's a product of who you are, I think it's something just blatantly unintentional. I've been seen as this way before, as well. I just don't think I know enough to make an informed opinion, but I think you're a good battler with a reasonable attitude.

I don't see you much anymore, but who cares? I welcome your thoughts about me.

I know, and that's an issue =/

You were always cool; I got along with you as soon as I saw you. I think, right? ^^'

You had a sense of humor that was double edged. Sometimes I was thoughtful, sometimes I was like LOL. It's not easy to do that without trying...well, maybe it IS easy, by that definition...

you're making me think again.

Anyway; I liked watching you battle because you had some good set ups and you were interesting. You were always cool to be around and I never really thought anything negative. Anything I said that was modlike was more of " stop that D<" instead of "time to nuke another troll *click*" and that happened, what, once or twice? Happens to most people. You were always nice to me and I tried my best to reciprocate the favors.

I'm just wondering why when I'm on, I dun sees you. >.<

Final thoughts: that feel when you thought you could write more. Maybe it's a bad day for answering? x3

I know, and that's an issue =/

You were always cool; I got along with you as soon as I saw you. I think, right? ^^'

You had a sense of humor that was double edged. Sometimes I was thoughtful, sometimes I was like LOL. It's not easy to do that without trying...well, maybe it IS easy, by that definition...

you're making me think again.

Anyway; I liked watching you battle because you had some good set ups and you were interesting. You were always cool to be around and I never really thought anything negative. Anything I said that was modlike was more of " stop that D<" instead of "time to nuke another troll *click*" and that happened, what, once or twice? Happens to most people. You were always nice to me and I tried my best to reciprocate the favors.

...Awww.

You don't see me cause I'm rather busy atm and the times I get on are usually YOUR afternoons. When either Phoe or Kaito are usually on and Reborn is an empty chatroom.

• 4 weeks later...