Team Ideas

Bossdra

Are their any good pokemon or teams that would set me up for the late game. For now, I have a Kommo-o, Crobat, Inciniroar, Alolan Raichu, Feraligatr, and once I reach route 9 I will look for a palosand. Other than the last pokemon, should I replace anyone for the adventure after the electric gym?

U definetly need a another Dark Type Mon for the Psychic gym

Think the best one for your team is Krookodile(its fast, strong, Moxie is such a good thing, and u have a Mon against the Electric gym ;))

Also there will comes a grass gym, for that u definetly need something else then your Inciniroar, cause if I remember right, the weather will be there rainy, so maybe an Ice/Bug Type Mon ;)

After the electric gym,Yanmega can be really useful in the next 2 gyms.This could replace crobat because gen 7 removed acrobatics from it's level up moves.

Seeing you have Komm-o(mind blown after seeing it's level up move) and 2 starters,I don't think you will have much problem.

Just have a pokemon with cloud nine in the next gym.

Also you can also check the mystery egg and west gearen plaza egg to see what you get or do the litwick event.