Blocked alleyway in East Gearen?

etherzebra

There's this lady in East Gearen north-east of the main building (where you get your starters) who talks about alleyways and complains about some people building a shack that blocked one. The thing is, we can see a tunnel coming out into the middle of it. How do we get there??? I always thought we'd get access to it after entering West Gearen but that possibility came and went.

Edited by etherzebra

57 minutes ago, etherzebra said:

There's this lady in East Gearen north-east of the main building (where you get your starters) who talks about alleyways and complains about some people building a shack that blocked one. The thing is, we can see a tunnel coming out into the middle of it. How do we get there??? I always thought we'd get access to it after entering West Gearen but that possibility came and went.

I think you are talking about the area you access if you solve Venam's special puzzle in the last puzzle room of her gym.  Just enter in the correct secret combination sequence.  There are four inputs in a row, so I suggest save every time you guess one input correctly.

13 minutes ago, etherzebra said:

I'm not sure it's the right one. I found the secret area, but there was just an egg and some boarded up Seviper displays. I don't think this connects to the alleyway shed. I attached an image of the shed.

I forgot they were in separate areas of East Gerren....derp.  In that case, that's inaccessible;  I doubt it's the Munna area.