Returning the Igglybuff

amarauder

Hi, I'm here with the dumbest request, or maybe just a question, but this seemed to be the most appropriate place to ask. So, that lady from back in the first episodes wants her Igglybuff back, but apparently she won't take my Wigglytuff (not that I'd want to give it to her because I actually love it). So I have two questions: 

1) is there any chance she's accept an Igglybuff bred from the one she gave me? 

2) in case that's impossible, would anyone be willing to trade one? Though, to be honest, I don't really have anything very interesting to offer in exchange.

16 minutes ago, amarauder said:

Hi, I'm here with the dumbest request, or maybe just a question, but this seemed to be the most appropriate place to ask. So, that lady from back in the first episodes wants her Igglybuff back, but apparently she won't take my Wigglytuff (not that I'd want to give it to her because I actually love it). So I have two questions: 

1) is there any chance she's accept an Igglybuff bred from the one she gave me? 

2) in case that's impossible, would anyone be willing to trade one? Though, to be honest, I don't really have anything very interesting to offer in exchange.

Hello amarauder, It's not at all that much dumb question.

Many people has already asked that for as well!

Answers are here anyway:

1) No she won't :/

2) Sure I have that. [Actually I got that while Wonder trading and have kept that with me thinking that it'd possibly help someone :D ]

Anything works for me!

Edited by Paul25
Zarc is faster than me... : p

8 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

@amarauder once i return from work , i will you one

@Paul25 and @Pμrple (who I can't tag for some reason RIP) thank you both so much! I'm online with the same username, and I have a really pretty shiny Beautifly that I trained for exactly 12 minutes before deciding that the pretty colors didn't justify the effort if y'all want her lol

11 minutes ago, amarauder said:

@Paul25 and @Pμrple (who I can't tag for some reason RIP) thank you both so much! I'm online with the same username, and I have a really pretty shiny Beautifly that I trained for exactly 12 minutes before deciding that the pretty colors didn't justify the effort if y'all want her lol

I presume, I am not worthy of handling this trade. [Since, Purple had taken that already]

So let him only to handle this ;) 

Just now, Paul25 said:

I presume, I am not worthy of handling this trade. [Since, Purple had taken that already]

So let him only to handle this ;) 

I'm still new to forum customs so I wasn't sure! Thank you so much anyway for offering, and have a great day! 

12 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

@Paul25 just trade her , i’m not here right now 

Okay Zarc ty, as you wish :) 

12 minutes ago, amarauder said:

I'm still new to forum customs so I wasn't sure! Thank you so much anyway for offering, and have a great day! 

And with his permission, I guess I can trade now! [Lemme know when ready] : p

10 minutes ago, amarauder said:

RIP I have never traded #onhere but I have a suspicion my game might have crashed.

No problem at all ;) 

Just press F12, come online and keep waiting again after pressing that trade- wait for request.