Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

amarauder

Question

Hello! I have what might be the dumbest question, but I've been looking for an answer for a couple days now and it doesn't seem like anyone asked this exact same thing (maybe because everyone else already knows the answer?).

Anyway, when I just started the game, I met the Jasper Ward Emolga and the Beryl Ward Shuppet, and I accidentally knocked them out. Since they didn't seem to be #EVENTS, I didn't think more of it and saved the game, and only later I realized that I couldn't trigger the encounters again no matter how much I tried. I'm now at the Circus and have trained a really dope team, so I don't really want to reset the game, but I'd really like to be able to complete the Pókedex sometime. So, my question is: 

Will there be any place where I can catch Emolga and Shuppet later in the game, or is there a way to re-trigger those encounters? 

Thank you!

Edited by amarauder

3 answers to this question

I'm afraid that as of now, it is not possible to catch (some) event pokemon before having finished the entire game, which is when all pokemon will probably be obtainable. So if you've missed Emolga and Shuppet, I fear that you will have to contact someone to trade them to you

Thank you so much! I still haven't checked how the trading system works (I have only ever played PKMN games on emulators so... I never really used trading at all) but I saw there's a forum for that so I'm gonna check after I've finished the current story. 

32 minutes ago, amarauder said:

Thank you so much! I still haven't checked how the trading system works (I have only ever played PKMN games on emulators so... I never really used trading at all) but I saw there's a forum for that so I'm gonna check after I've finished the current story. 

There should be a tutorial for the online things somewhere on the forum like you said. It's fairly straightforward to be fair, so you'll probably be fine. If not, you can always ask.

Have fun finishing the story :D