"Top pokemon" in Reborn.

KindleofDreams

Since I created the topic...heres my own list.

Fire: Ninetails ( Drought). The ability to always set up sunny day if need be is just amazing. Ninetails has a pretty decent movepool. You can get her quite early and she will last you all the way through to the lategame.

Early game you generally only need Heatwave + Sunny day to clear. Later on when getting acces to Solarbeam you'll also have a reliable move to clear most of her weaknesses.

Water: I'd have to say Swampert. It's a really strong early game pokemon and has a really good movepool of its own. Its stats are also very decent. Has gotten me through alot of the harder content on his own. Mostly because of the ability to use a Water move/ Rock move and Ground move while also being able to scout for things with protect.

Grass: This one I find tricky. Torterra has helped me alot with this playthrough. It has good bulk, decent typing and also a pretty good movepool. The only downside lategame is that its just too slow. I havent really used any other grass types in my reborn playthrough so ill be sticking to this sturdy beast. If I didn't have torterra I'd probably've had a chespin. 

Steel: One of the better steeltypes ( and achievable early game) imo was Lucario. His movepool is lackluster but can be quite a strong fighter. When you have the option to use beldum/metagross its the superior pick. Metagross alone helped me beat Adrienn quite easily. I know Magnezone was out there, but I never bothered to pick that up..so I'd say Metagross hands down.

Rock: Archeops. No question. His ability is somewhat tricky but his movepool+ stats are good enough to either OHKO. 

Ground: I could input Torterra/Swampert again because they're both just that amazing. Though Flygon is also a great pick here. Having acces to Superpower/Rockmove/Earthquake/Crunch/Dragon move. Can also be a special variant that uses Earthpower/Flamethrower.

Flying: Noivern. Really hard to properly use early game. But midgame Noivern can be a really good powerhouse. It has a glaring iceweakness but aside from that its a strong pokemon. Getting acces to Hurricane/Dragon Pulse/ Boomburst and Roost you don't really look for another movepool. 

Dragon: Tyrantrum. Having acces to Strong Jaw / Alot of elemental Bites + crunch already makes him really strong. Throw in a Rock & Dragon Move and he can sweep alot of the later gymleaders. 

Poison: I havent used any poison type in my run. I have considered running one in the past and it would've been Toxicroak. He has a balanced offensive pool in both the physical and special spectrum. Surely something to consider.

Dark: I'd say Bisharp. You can breed suckerpunch on him. Then all you need is SwordDance/Iron head and he starts clearing Gyms around Randomus. I only havent used him against Charlotte for obvious reasons.

Fairy: I havent used any fairy type in my runs. I once considered replacing my Gothitelle with a Gardevoir which is considerably a stronger pick, however I never followed through. Fairy type can be really strong in Reborn however I found it very hard to fit a slot for them. 

Normal:  I honestly dont know. Normal types generally end up being my HM slaves ( Looking at you Bibarel / Unfezant). I've used unfezant in my early stages of the game but it got quickly replaced once I was able to get a Noivern. 

If I'd have to choose a normal type, I'd go for Stoutland. You can get him pretty early and he has a very decent movepool if you consider the elemental fangs.

Fighting: I'd think Scrafty is one of the better ones. Especially if you can get him with a dragondance set. His typing doesnt make him weak to much and helps really well vs gyms like Radomus/ Luna.

Ice: Is probably one of my favourite typings, however they're only obtainable so late. Lapras is my favourite pick. Simply because it resists water AND icetype moves something my team severely lacked at some points.

Ghost: I would say Gengar if he currently was available however.. The best ghost type imo is Dusclops. Slap Eviolite on him and hes pretty hard to kill. Other noteable mentions would be Chandelure/Spiritomb but those are the offensive variants.

Psychic: Early game I'd say Meowstic, however lategame I'd say Gardevoir. But thats also due to her fairy typing.

Bug: Volcorona hands down. The minute I got Volcorona ( just before or after Radomus) he's been in all my gym and important fights. Quiver Dance alongside BugBuzz/Heat wave is amazing. Add in a Hidden Power that gives good coverage and its gg. 

Electric: I'd say Eleektross. Simply because A) It has no weakness. b ) it has a decent movepool (more so lategame) and can both be a physical or special attacker. The only downside to him, is his speed. 

This is my list(from availability):

Spoiler

Fighting: Blaziken,Scrafty,Hariyama,Medicham and chesnaught.

Rock:Golem,rhyperior and Archeops

Flying: Crobat,staraptor,archeops and Togekiss(really late available)

Dragon: Flygon,kingdra ,tyrantrum and goodra(really late)

Fire: chandelure and basically all fire starters.

Grass:Ludicolo.I am going to talk about this pokemon for a bit.A water type pokemon that beats both fire type pokemon and water type pokemon.I never had to worry about any rock/ground type pokemon.In reborn,you will many water type pokemon carrying ice beam.Ludicolo takes neutral damage from it.It has 4x resistance to water.So it is very reliable.
Think for a moment, A ludicolo holding life orb under rain and has swift swim.Amaria's worst nightmare.

Water: Ludicolo again ,Swampert,kingdra,lapras and azumarill.

Psychic:Alakazam,gardevoir,meowstic,swoobat and metagross.

Fairy: Gardevoir,granbull,togekiss,sylveon and azumarill.

Steel: excadrill,magnezone,escaveilar,lucario,metagross.

Bug: escavelier,volcanrona,heracross,yanmega,scolipede

Poison:nidoking,drapion

Ground:nidoking,excadrill,golem,rhyperior.

Ice:Weavile,lapras,walrein.

Normal:ditto,porygon z,snorlax,slaking, and cinccino
Electric:rotom,magnezone,electivire

Dark:weavile,scrafty,drapion
Ghost: Mismagimus,chandelure,dusclops

Also greninja but depends on which move it has.