Berry Kid (lost camp questline)

FeyrisNyan

So ive found all of the orphans but the berry kid only has the option of selling me 3 types of berries, what do i need to do to get the rest of them? If its based off game progress i have 7 badges. 

(Unrelated) is there a mawhilite in this game? if so how do you get

Edited by FeyrisNyan

12 hours ago, FeyrisNyan said:

So ive found all of the orphans but the berry kid only has the option of selling me 3 types of berries, what do i need to do to get the rest of them? If its based off game progress i have 7 badges. 

(Unrelated) is there a mawhilite in this game? if so how do you get

Did you expand the camp by paying Maman?

That might be it

You have to keep donating money to Maman and then she will say that she will have enough money to upgrade it. You can do this 2-3 times I think but its only after the first upgrade that every EV-reducing berry will be available from that one kid. It will take some time for the Lost Camp to be upgraded so I just had the guy that drives you everywhere to take me somewhere and then I immediately had him take me back to Akuwa and by then that was enough time for me to upgrade the camp

On 8/22/2017 at 8:50 PM, FeyrisNyan said:

ohh okay makes sense thanks :) i ran out of money getting repels and coins for hidden power but thats nice to know

You know you can get an Amulet Coin in East Gearen right? For that you have to defeat the trainer with the lvl 93 Alakazam (at least on intense mode). On my new playthrough I managed to kill him with a lvl 40-ish team. As long as you have a bulky dark type like Alolan Muk it's pretty easy to do. 

Also using Repels is a bit of a waste because you can use random battles for EV training purposes without going out of your way to do so