I need to get 1 quick claw does anyone have any that they can trade or sell?

Jacob Ludwig

Use Covet with your Meowstic on wild Meowths next to Grand Hall. Eventually, you'll get your Quick Claw. Put a Compound Eyes fainted mon in first spot to double chance to find wild mons that hold items. Then get a Noibat with Frisk on second place to check whether the wild mons have items or not. Then, on third place, Meowstic with Covet. Best and fastest item-hunting technique.

Zigzagoon, Slakoth and Skitty also learn Covet and are easily accessible.

I don't have my Reborn save on this PC, so I can't trade you a Quick Claw.

But you know what they say: "Give a starving man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will be fed for life."

I know you are trying to help, but I already knew this, all you are doing is putting gasoline in my burns, because I already know about this, I just spent over a day with my minun, using switcharoo, on so many meowth, and grand staircase sandshrews, if I wanted to take another day or more to hunt for one that FINAL HAS a quick claw, I would not be here asking people for this nor offering to pay a huge amount in game money for just 1 quick claw, furthermore, I have been playing pokemon games for most of my life and have over 700 different pokemon's moveset, abilities, types, mega evolutions and even the legendary pokemon's background story's memorized, so this really hurts to have people say I have this many of quick claw and just offer me advice I already know on where to get it, instead of trading/selling me what I need, which is just cruel.

So Jess thank you for your help, but I don't want it, it defeats the whole point of why I even made this trade request topic, so if you have one you or anyone else can trade or sell JUST 1 quick claw, that would be immensely appreciated, if not please just stop shooting this poor dead horse, because I just can't handle this. It is too much.

Also Jess if you know how to delete a topic you posted, that would be helpful, because I need to delete a prior post due to people's constant "help" which is why I made this new one. I don't know how to delete a topic so if you know that would be nice, thank you for your time and understanding.