Charlotte still using draught Ninetales?

Worst Trainer

So i have been spending the weekend replacing nearly 2/3 of my team after first encountering Charlotte's fire gym. I kept getting my ass handed to me over and over. Anyway i play on episode 16 and as i was hunting the forums for any thread about tips against her i read something like ''atleast she no longer uses the draught ninetales after the nerf, that thing was sick'' 

I am a farily new player or well i am not, i remember getting the pokemon blue cartridge in christmas present and have been hooked on the franchise ever since. But its just recently i have even began to understand what people mean with Effort Values , EV training and different natures. So to make matters worse not of my pokemon where optimized.
I finally managed to beat her, catching the ninetales with an earthquake and then finish fighting a rotom who had wasted all its stat on spamming overheat. But the thing is, it used DRAUGHT and got insta-solarbeams which it broke my stone-heavy team with. 

Question, did i missunderstand, when they spoke of her being nerfed or was it in some other way meant?

Sorry for the English or what i attempt to pass for English atleast.

3 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

The only nerf Charlotte got I know of is Typhlosion losing its illegal Energy Ball (though I haven't been around back then).

Whoever said that her Ninetales lost Drought is definitely mistaken. It's still got Drought just like it's supposed to.

Additionally, initially, when you lost a couple mons, say to Typhlosion's Eruption, you had to replace them before Darmanitan's attack, so you ended up losing a third one to a Flare Blitz by Darmanitan. This can be seen at Shofu's playthrough. So, the whole snowballing double-battle mechanic was optimized/nerfed, and now you have the "But there was no opponent" phrase.

It was crazy, if Darmanitan used Rock Slide too, you could lose up to 4 pokemons in a single turn due to the game forcing you to put them on, just to tank Darmanitan's attack after the first two getting OHKO'ed by that OP Typhlosion Eruption.

Edit: Check the video in the spoiler, as of Episode 14 Charlotte

Spoiler

Edited by Jess

Spoiler

Well according to the above video, Charlotte had two Ninetales, one to set up drought initially and one later on too. So fire attacks were OP and water moves were nerfed throughout the battle. So one ninetales got removed and this was the nerf.