Is there a TM mod like in Reborn?

Candy

So in Reborn I've been using a mod by Waynolt that includes weather tweaking, starter randomizing and most importantly, the ability to use TM (HM) moves without teaching them to pokemon.

I'm wondering if there's something like that for Rejuv as well, since I liked that I didn't have to waste an extra slot for a TM slave :)

28 minutes ago, Candy said:

So in Reborn I've been using a mod by Waynolt that includes weather tweaking, starter randomizing and most importantly, the ability to use TM (HM) moves without teaching them to pokemon.

I'm wondering if there's something like that for Rejuv as well, since I liked that I didn't have to waste an extra slot for a TM slave :)

Not that I know of. I've been using Sandslash and Pelipper for HM's.

1 hour ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

I can do that, although it would literally be taking waynolts mods and inserting them into the rejuv script.

dunno scripting language, but that'd be pretty awesome :D

So uhh... I kinda completely forgot that I said I would do this :P Life has been getting a bit busy so I don't really have much time to do it right now... So maybe in the future I'll ask Waynolt if I can just make a post for all of his mods, but for Rejuvenation.